Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wireless issue

• Please log in to reply

ali.B

ali.B

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,086 posts
Hello, I got vista and i have this WEIRD issue: i get disconnected and loose connection when am not suppose to because i check my brothers laptop and he is working just fine, i recently restored my laptop to factory default hoping this will fix it and that could not work....could it be hardware issue ? I got a acer 6920 G

Advertisements

Christopher2405

Christopher2405

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
You might have an unreliable Wi-Fi router (I have noticed this with some provided free of charge by ISPs), or you may be in a bad place for signal. Is the other computer you mentioned in the same place as you?

ali.B

ali.B

Trusted Helper

• Topic Starter
  • Malware Removal
  • 3,086 posts
it seems the problem was the router..i travalled at my fathers place and here the internet seems to be fine..thanks :)