Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Any Antivirus not loading!

• Please log in to reply

nayanj95

nayanj95

• Pip
  • 7 posts
First my avast free version just crashed.It wouldn't work and i couldn't uninstall it.
When i try to uninstall it through control panel it shows
"A setiface error has occurred :536870929
Try to reinstall it or contact support,please"
Then I downloaded Norton Antivirus 2010 from Symantec Website(trial version).Ran okay for a month and when subscription finished I downloaded Avira Antivirus from their site.But as soon as i try to install it nothing happens.Just remains the same.What's more is that I can't run anything except a few programs like my browser(CHROME),MS- word(MS-EXCEL and the others are not working)Nero etc.DAP(Download Accelerator Plus),all my games,Adobe reader,HP digital Imaging,my sound driver and many more programs are not working.I can't download anything since my default downloader was DAP.In deep trouble man please help!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

nayanj95

nayanj95

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Why is nobody answering , man?!!!!