Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geekstogoville

• Please log in to reply

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Quite a number. Tonight we passed 50,000 members, enough to form a small city -- Geekstogoville. :tazz:

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
That makes you our Mayor! Matt can be the Director of Maintenance and Upkeep, Ditto can be the Director of Technical Difficulties, and I'll be the Director of all things :tazz: and Blonde! ;)

Congrats, GeeksToGo!!

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
And i'm sure we will just grow and grow

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
I'm so proud of GTG and all the staff...

I have loved this place since I have been here... I read the stats and explain to hubby about what goes on here, but forget it.. He is more blonde than I :tazz: And just does the "uhh huh" thingy...

But anywho, I hope that when the festivals are done with (around the start of winter) that I will be able to go threw the training...

I am popping in and out of other staff areas, finding ones that maybe a bit upset from waiting for 2 or 3 days, and wondering why they are getting passed...

So no worries if you see my name floating in there... Believe me, no help to try and fix there issues ;) ..... Just trying to send some comfort... :yeah:

But ^5 Kat... Your my heeeeeeeeeeeeeerooooooooo :beer: I'm going to follow you around like a lost puppy "but cuter :) " and hope to learn from you.

Never thought that a girl would be my new heeeero :)

;)

Love ya'll

:)

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
It's the blonde leading the blonde :tazz: ;)

Thanks! ;)