Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo mail pop ups

• Please log in to reply

Fritz95835

Fritz95835

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I keep getting anoying POP ups only when on Yahoo mail. I note the following text that appears in the ad space right over the inbox each time a pop up appears:

Not Found
The requested URL /st/rw was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.8 Server at ad.rmyeildmanager.com Port 80

Can someone help?

PS: I posted another topic about this a few days ago but never received help...

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
You need to follow the malware Removal protocol at the top of the forum and post the logs it asks for. We don't use HJT any more. That said this line:
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: MsmacrobPau - {FB87BE85-13F2-481F-80F1-63F21B26F021} - C:\Windows\system32\msmacrob.dll

does not look good. Submit C:\Windows\system32\msmacrob.dll to http://virustotal.com and see what they say.

What browser do you use?

Ron