Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HAIR STRAIGHTENING

• Please log in to reply

SAGAR SONAWANE

SAGAR SONAWANE

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
GUYS ACTUALLY YESTERDAY I MADE STRAIGHTENING OF MY HAIR BUT I DIDNT LIKED IT SO DO YOU KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THAT OR WILL I HAVE TO WAIT 3 MONTHS FOR THAT???
i SEARCHED ON NET BUT I DIDNT FIND ANY HELP SO GUYS IF YOU KNOW ANY METHOD THEN DO REPLY I WILL BE THANKFULL TO YOU
BYEEEEEE

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well...you're in luck..my wife has been in the hair business for 15 years.

Depending on HOW you got your hair straightened, you may have options.

if you got it chemically straightened, your only option would be to use the old fashioned method of curling your hair (either with rollers or a curling iron). if you go for any chemical solutions (like a perm or whatnot) then you run the risk of your hair "burning" off (i.e falling out in clumps)

if you got it mechanically straightened (there's a process that uses special irons and what not that gives long term results) then you could get that process reversed with a perm, or relaxers, etc...

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Or you could wear a hat?

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
A nice pair of scissors should do the trick... :)

Nosfearatu

Nosfearatu

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
CAPS is annoying.