Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thanks GeekstoGo

• Please log in to reply

Sidrep

Sidrep

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Users sometimes feel their on their own. Thanks to Geeks to Go there is a community where users can get valid sincere help and answers to questions. This post is personally thank Gammo for the help in removing the redirect infection from my computer. Curtious, prompt, clear insturctions, and a genuine concern for my problem helped me solve it. Again thanks, the help and understanding is very much appreciated.
Sidrep

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Gammo is awesome isn't he? He just recently fixed my parents computer from having viruses and such... very quick responses considering the lengthy logs he had to study. Very impressed.

And as a part of the community here, thanks for the feedback. It is much appreciated. A nice "Thank You" goes a long way around here. :)