Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help Virus stopping removal & using AAWTray.exe

• Please log in to reply

janzbro

janzbro

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all , hope you can help

My pc picked up something that was redireding this has now got a whole lot worse sometimes bringing up a page attack screens warning me Ive been blocked and AVG resident shield keeps throwing up Trojan alerts and my PC will stall and grind to a halt.
When I reboot I can select all programs as normal but 30secs in if I try to open any program I get a message "The service cannot accept control messages at this time" I've ran everything I can but its still there slowing up my pc,not allowing me to select various programs and redirecting web pages. It now appears to control AAWTray.exe as even when I shut it down task manager it restart AAWTray.exe after a few seconds. I have removed many trackers & Trojans but the next day they are all back.

What the [bleep] is this

Many thanks Janzbro

Edited by janzbro, 12 February 2010 - 03:45 PM.

Advertisements