Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Virus & blue screen / cant run needed programs

• Please log in to reply

Browneyedgirl79

Browneyedgirl79

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
I just recently got help here fixing my laptop, now I cant figure out this desktop and was hoping we'd be able to get this one running, however when I go to run the malewarebytes it says "Error 0" and i'm not able to do anything, then it shuts off. ANy idea how I can run the programs needed?

UPDATE: Here are the errors.

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your
Computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer.
If this screen appears again, follow tease steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disc space if a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the drive, or check wit the manufacture for drivers updates. Try changing the video adapters.

Check w/ your hardware vender for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as cashing or shadowing. if you need to use safe mode to recover or disable components, restart, press F9 to select advance start up options, then safe mode.

Tech info:
Stop oxoooo8e (oxcooooo1d, ox8668802, oxf6259bcc, oxoooooo)

OP: c000218 (Registry file failure)
The re cannot load the hive (file) system room / system 32/ config . system its logs are alternate its comput absent or not writable.

beginning dump of physical memory physical memory dump complete

contact your system administrator or tech for support group for further advice.

Edited by Browneyedgirl79, 11 February 2010 - 09:00 PM.

Advertisements