Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

*NOT* a complaint, but a little "perk".

• Please log in to reply

Strike Martel

Strike Martel

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
First of all, you guys are real, awesome experts, and I have to say a big thank you to kardah and Rorschach112, who helped me fix the google redirect virus issue. There's a great atmosphere here.

But, I've got a way more serious issue and I'm still waiting for a reply. I don't wanna pester, but I've not received a response for my latest topic (Which I don't know why it's happened). Don't view this as a complaint or anything, since it's not. I just really hate knowing I have a problem and it's just bugging me.

But having been helped before, I have no right to complain. I just feel as though someone - anyone who is trained (The guys in purple, or green) could just deliver a response ASAP; especially to a topic in the waiting room.

It was hard for me to say that because I do feel indebted. And deep down, I know you guys don't have to do it.

But you guys are all good regardless :)

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Your malware topic started on the 15th
You posted in the waiting room on the 17th just a little over 48 hours after original malware topic.
Today would have been the 3rd day.
They are very busy in the malware forum and they will get to you as soon as one of them is free to take on your topic. Please be patient and they will get to you.

Strike Martel

Strike Martel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Oh, I was going by my time (GMT) that was all. I know I was short by a few hours. Sorry about that >_<