Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem I've experienced for over a year

• Please log in to reply

Iwrestledabearonce

Iwrestledabearonce

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I bought this computer and had it custom made from a store early last year and since then i've had a persistent problem with the pc closing down or shutting down randomly when i've been working on programs or gaming. I've took the pc back to the guy close to a dozen times and they keep testing the pc on stress tests and they tell me each time it's totally fine and give it me back. I've had enough of this pc shutting down.

Most of the time it will close down when you open multiple windows or two different programs ie. (World of warcraft and google). Sometimes it will close down and my moniter will shut down but i'm still able to hear sound through my speakers ie (Still speaking live on ventrilo). It's almost like my pc can not handle too much going on at one time.

Are you able to give me some solutions that i've not already heard. And are you also able to give me some programs so I can upload all my pc specs to you guys and you can get a better idea of this problem.

Thanks in advance

Advertisements

Iwrestledabearonce

Iwrestledabearonce

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi i've still not received a response. Just bumping this so you can ask me for my comp spec with those programs I save files from and upload it to this

Iwrestledabearonce

Iwrestledabearonce

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Not the forum I expected. Using another one now thanks for nothing hahaha