Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

usb device not recognized device malfunction

• Please log in to reply

cant

cant

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I turn the power off to the printer and both mp3 players work.I then turn on the printer wile the mp3 players are connected the printer works.I unplug the mp3 players then plug them back in they both show the error.I did this a few times.I can live with turning the printer off to work the mp3 players,the printer using to much power to use the mp3 players at the same time as the printer?

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
I am not sure whats causing it but you found a workaround...just turn the printer on when you need to use it and then turn it off...

cant

cant

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Thank u for ur time and effort,its apriciated,as for as i can tell everything eles is working fine,I will leave the power to my printer on off for now on unless I need to use it.thank you!

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
your welcome...and thanks for letting us know... :)