Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WildTangent

• Please log in to reply

Shar1

Shar1

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
Hi,
Does this game cause problems?
Thanks

Advertisements

FNP

FNP

• PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
Shar1-

To what kinds of problems do you refer? Viruses? Mechanical issues? Performance problems?

OWNAGESINGH

OWNAGESINGH

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
yh wt problems r u talkin about use malware bytes apprently its good

OWNAGESINGH

OWNAGESINGH

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
comon im waitin for a reply man

Shar1

Shar1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
Viruses

OWNAGESINGH

OWNAGESINGH

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
kk instl malwarebytes and run full scan shud take pretty quick only about 2 hours then post da log here then u done and ur comp is fine.

Ibrad2010

Ibrad2010

GeekU Freshman

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
It all really depends. Some call it adware, some say it's fine. It all depends on your personal opinion.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

kk instl malwarebytes and run full scan shud take pretty quick only about 2 hours then post da log here then u done and ur comp is fine.

You are not at all qualified to give malware advice on our forums - kindly refrain from doing so. In addition, why don't you try writing in full words and sentences, rather than chat speak? That only makes you appear less than intelligent.

FNP

FNP

• PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
Wow, I'm gone all day at my sister's graduation, and the thread explodes. :)

Shar1-

To my knowledge, WildTangent has not been known to introduce viruses directly as an end-result of its usage. That being said, I consider it "crapware" that really doesn't accomplish anything positive (unless you like playing mediocre games); and it's been the problem source of a significant number of posts here and at other sites.

If you think you've been infected, I suggest taking a look at the Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide. This will help you disinfect the majority of malicious software from your system. If that doesn't solve your problem, post a new thread in the Virus, Spyware and Trojan Removal Forum.

EDIT: The word "not" is probably pretty important. I need to go to bed.

Edited by FearNothingProductions, 01 May 2010 - 10:20 PM.

OWNAGESINGH

OWNAGESINGH

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
sorry about that Sari.

Shar1

Shar1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
It did cause a problem. I deleted it and won't use it again.
Thanks