Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wireshark

• Please log in to reply

Iconicmoronic

Iconicmoronic

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
I recently discovered wireshark and I was awe astounded at its capability to print out human being accessible information. I learned a lot about my network behavior, but I did not have the greatest excperience because I'm on a x64 platform and so I am of the idea that Wireshark's 64-bit client might be buggy. This obviously makes me want to look for an alternative, but if anyone knows of a fix I really enjoy Wireshark! The issue has been that while it runs great, at times on load it will not recognize adapters, or it will recognize them but not print out traffic on the network. Also when I attempt to save or save and quit the program freezes, everytime. So I was hoping one of you guru's could tell me the what's what with Wireshark. There is a song I used to sing to this guy who was obsessed with my girl: "Don't break my heart...."

Advertisements