Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My WP site displays very, very small - CAN'T READ IT!

• Please log in to reply

Expressly

Expressly

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hi,

I looked again today at a blog of mine after some time and saw that I can't even read it, the font is so small. I managed to login to WP Admin where everything is just as small. I sort of remember that I accidentally pressed ctrl and another key before I logged off some time ago, but don't know which key. So I guess it's some kind of windows setting that I changed - or not?

Can one of you great experts plse help - THANKS A LOT!

Di

Attached Thumbnails

• problem_site.JPG

Advertisements

FNP

FNP

• PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
Expressly-

If you press CTRL + (CONTROL and +) or CTRL - (CONTROL and -) can change the screen size of your browser. Try using those to alter the size of your screen and let me know if that helps. :)

Expressly

Expressly

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hi GeekU Junior,

Thanks so much for your quick response! That solved the problem.

Di

FNP

FNP

• PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
Sounds like this issue has been resolved. :)

Cheers! If there's anything else I can do, please don't hesitate to ask; just make sure to start a new thread in the appropriate forum. :)