Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NDS R4 Zelda Spirit tracks problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

zaqwertyyuio

zaqwertyyuio

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Well quite long ago i bought zelda spirit tracks and also downloaded a backup rom for my R4 Card if the game ever broke.
But now i have lost the game i try to load up the rom and it loads fine i create a user and watchthe story at the start and look around the house but as soon as i walk out of the door the game goes to a black screen and has been like that for about 20 minutes i have tred rebooting and trying again but the same problem occurs i know the selling of R4 cards is illeagle and so the chances of getting this rom again on the internet are pretty slim. it is not a problem with the R4 Cartridge or the SD Card inside it as all of my other games still . plz help me
Thanks,
Jack Arthur

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

selling of R4 cards is illeagle

then we can't help you with anything regarding this issue.

if you read the TOU of this site (that you agreed to when you signed up) then you'll see that we do not help with anything that is illegal or anything that constitutes piracy.