Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need ipod help asap

• Please log in to reply

NINA michelle

NINA michelle

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i have just got an ipod touch i have dial up at home and its not an option to get wireless too many trees i was wondering how i can get the internet from dial up to the ipod do i need a router and what kind if so do i need an internet stick thing too or no please help me !!!!!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
sharing dialup connections is difficult enought to call it "not worth it". it's "doable" but you have to jumpt through A LOT of hoops and it can be pretty unreliable.

The Noodle

The Noodle

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
the usability of the wifi enabled functions on an ipod touch is not that great with low internet speeds, if all you want to do is download apps then use itunes on your computer to access the app store, another option (depending on your location) is to look into satelite broadband.