Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

why won't my router send info to my xbox

• Please log in to reply

Phil86

Phil86

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My router will not connect to my xbox one day it just worked and the next day it just quit i know the router still work's cause the wifi on my laptop still work's great. I wen't and bought a new router just to make sure that was not the issue and stll nothing it's doing the same thing. I checked the cable to make sure it was still good by plugging it stright into the modem and it work's great. I have already called xbox and they could not figure it out they tried putting the IP info in manually and still nothing. I also do have the latest firm ware downloaded for the router and also tried fowarding the port's. So in conclusion i know it's not the router cause both routers that i have run my laptop just fine. Could it be a problem with the xbox? Can someone please help!!!!

Advertisements