Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless Sensors Network(wsn)-need some advices..

• Please log in to reply

daria88

daria88

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I have a WSN, as applied part for BSc dregree .. and I need some advices please:),and I mention that I don’t know very much about this subject (even if I am at a faculty with such profile ..) but I want to "struggle" .. for this degree and until this mom. , I read something on the net, in some books ..so , I have an idea of what I want to do:

Wireless Network (WSN) will be composed of four sensors that detect smoke .. placed in two adjacent rooms, besides the four sensors I need a gateway = node (which in this case I don’t know what it can be(Access Point or Router Wireless or smth else)) to the four sensors that transmit ... and the gateway node will be wired to the PC .

Now, questions would be more .. but currently I am sticking to what could be the devices for this kind of wireless network? And what type of network will be? ad hoc, LAN .. .. or something else?

Thanks in advance:)

Advertisements