Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My PC is Infected by Virus. Unable to Open Microsoft.com or any Anti V

• Please log in to reply

Route Port

Route Port

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
First, I would want to thanks Geekstogo that I can post my problem here and consult with expertise :D
My PC is infected by Virus, today I format and installed new Windows, change from 7 to XP because of some reason, and when I want to download Anti Virus for my PC, I was unable to open the anti virus site, its clearly shown that something is blocking it. Because when I click on the Anti Virus site, it will automatically and fast error showing, its not loading yet.
Also my Windows is not updating and I can't open Microsoft.com.

I searched Google about this problem and found a lot of Guide, and downloaded Malwarebytes, but the problem is still unfix.
So I came to here to ask for support.

Anyone please kindly help me,

Thanks =)

Update: I tried to Scan it again and remove the selected virus by MalwareBytes now I can open up Anti Virus Site also Microsoft.com
But I just feel that my PC is acting wrong or having problem, because my Graphic Driver is error when I try to open

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcfg.exe

R6002

- floating point not loaded

OK

also I cant open my Sound Driver "Realtek HD Sound Effect Manager", nothing happen when I click it.
Is there anyone can help me fix my problem or helping me to find any spyware, malware or virus from my PC?
So I can feel good and safe again.

Update 2:
I got another problem, when I click to open my Kingston Flash Disk, I got error message

RUNDLL
Error loading .\RECYCLER\S-5-3-42-2819952290-8240758988-879315005-3665\jwgkvsq.vmx

The specified module could not be found.

OK

So I have to open by right click and select 'open'

Anyone please kindly help me to solve whole problem from my PC.

Edited by Route Port, 04 April 2011 - 12:23 PM.

Advertisements