Your logs and system are clean now. I'm glad we fix up your computer. We need to clean up your PC from programs we used.Step 1
Please start OTL one more time and click CleanUp
button. OTL will restart your system at the end. Remove all other application we used to clean your PC.General recommendations
Here are some recommendations you should follow to minimize infection risk in the future:1. Enable Windows Update
2. Delete Temp files
- Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl, and then press ENTER.
- Click the Automatic Updates tab, and then click to select one of the following options. We recommend that you select the Automatic (recommended) Automatically download recommended updates for my computer and install them option.
- Click OK button
to your desktop
3. Make Backups of Important Files
- Open the file and close any other windows.
- It will close all programs itself when run, make sure to let it run uninterrupted.
- Click the Start button to begin the process. The program should not take long to finish its job
- Once its finished it should reboot your machine, if not, do this yourself to ensure a complete clean
Please read this article Home Computer Data Backup
. 4. Regularly update your software
To eliminate design flaws and security vulnerabilities, all software needs to be updated to the latest version or the vendor’s patch installed.
You should download Update Checker
. The program will automaticly check for newer version of software installed on your system.