Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ps3 controller not syncing

• Please log in to reply

meganmcclosky

meganmcclosky

• Pip
  • 1 posts
im having a problem all of my ps3 controllers including my ps3 move controllers will not sync to the ps3 system. the only controller that i have to work is the rapala fishing controller. i have tried reseting my controllers and tried to recalibrate my move controllers. what should i do?

Advertisements

NayNay1991x

NayNay1991x

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Have you tried syncing to another persons console to see if the problem still Persists? or try connecting them by USB. Also have you tried restoring your PS3 System settings to factory?

To do this: make sure your PS3 is in standby mode, Hold the power button down for 7-10 seconds you should hear 3 Beeps (Normally it doesn't work the first time) as the PS3 doesnt know your trying to troubleshoot it. If it didnt work the first time then do it again and Then it should come up on screen Connect your Controller by USB and select one of the appropriate settings (Restore Default settings). If your controller doesn't work when you want to connect it to restore see if a Friend has one and use theres.

Edited by NayNay1991x, 20 July 2011 - 12:18 PM.