Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need to clean out PC

• Please log in to reply

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts

Thanks for both of your responses I'll try the first step in the morning (To get rid of the folder from the startup menu if it's there). As for removing Comodo and such, I was told to download from one of the moderators on here. If it's safe to remove it then I don't mind doing so to speed up my PC a tiny bit but was just following their advice.

Did you try what I suggested? Did it make any difference?

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Yes it was myself who recommended Comodo but if it is the root of the issue Windows Firewall will work once everything is resolved. :)

barrage

barrage

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Also installed the other program as well, you didn't ask for me to post the information on it but I did so just in case you wanted to see.

@ The Skeptic, I'll wait until Rshaffer61 is done helping me with the rest then I'll try what you mentioned.

Attached Thumbnails

• Motherboard.JPG
  • Sensors.JPG
  • Hardware Monitor.JPG

Edited by barrage, 02 September 2011 - 05:22 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Are you still having problems with your issue?
It has been 9 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.
If no success with my last post then try what Skeptic suggested.