Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
i'm baaaacccccccckkkk!!!! and by the number of times my name keeps coming up in here even tho i've been away tells me that i've been greatly missed :woot:. now now Shez.. dont be shy.. just say u missed me, u know u do :P

now Shez, i've been gone just ten days.. and already ur eyeing your next 'victim' in uniforms.. my advice to Jmody.. keep the uiform on.. she'll lose interest the moment its off :woot:. but i wont razz u too much this time Shez. i know how hard it is to cure people with this type of 'sickness'. its easier to let 'em have bit and pieces now and again rather than taking it all away in one go.. so njoy Jmody while u can :P

oh and about the avatar size matters.. this is one instance that prooves that size really does matters :woot:. so...pls pls pls pretty please Mr and Ms Admins (hey gimme a break.. doing the pretty thingy dont come easy for me)... consider our request :tazz: :) :)

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
BEllona, My Warrior Princess! I DID MISS YOU, so very much! I thought you would NEVER return! THis has been the Longest 10 days in history!!! I hope that your parents enjoyed you because it's going to be awhile before I let you go back again! The world just doesn't feel right without you :P
Is your chainmail back from the cleaners? Did you get your swords sharpened while visiting the folks? Are Mom and Dad pleased with what their Princess has been up to? Have you beheaded the wench yet? :tazz:

Size really does matter.....Posted Image ROFLOL

See Jmody? I told you I'd have to eat a little bit off this. :woot: Sorry, but I probably deserve it and brought it upon myself. It's my achilles tendon. I hope it doesn't bother you to be worshipped. :) :( :P :) :woot: And Bell insists that it's a "sickness" :woot: I simply call it Hero worship! :P

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Thank you Go4fall for taking your time on working on my avatar, sorry ive ben absent for the past few weeks or so i had alot of homework,thanks for your understandings :woot: and thanks again :tazz:

Well, hi there Zeletor. You must have known I was thinking about you. I have been working on your animation for two days. Yours' is a complicated one. But also, once I recreate it as my own, it will give me a nice base to do other things from. So, don't feel that I am saying that it is a burden. That's not what I mean. Actually, I really like the way the project is shaping up. It's going to be a really kewl effect when I finish rebuilding it. So that I don't infringe upon anyone else's unique animation, I have taken away most of it and only used the basic form to achieve the wind tunnel effect. I will add my own shading, coloring and new lightening. So, it will actually be a new animation that I can claim as my own but will still have the kewl effect that you want. I'm concerned that it may only be about the size of an ant to keep it such a tiny file size but I will pull all of my tricks out of the bag to reduce the file size as much as possible.
I'm glad to know that you've been putting your homework first. That's what Steamhead is busy doing also, along with Computerwiz, who is planning on being valdictorian this year. I love seeing all these dedicated students that I run into here. It does make me wonder if the super achievers take the time to have a balanced social life also. But, as I recall no one ever had to remind me to go out and have more fun! :) So, I don't think I need to worry about that to much :woot: Are your grades turning out the way you want them to this semester so far, Zeletor? And are you holding the alliance together?
I don't know exactly when I'll get your avatar finished but I am working on it now. It's just a lengthy process for me the way that I'm going about it. But I'm glad that you brought it to me because it has taught me a really kewl concept in animation that I understand now. :) So, thanks, Zeletor. :woot:

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Hey go4fall, And bella. Im not worried and i deffinately dont get scared.

here is the correct link to the picture i sent in.

NOW I MUST WARN YOU!!

IT IS EVERYTHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

lol. j/k

http://img45.imagesh...llabella3fa.jpg

And i will be happy to be part of the royal court as Knight of Dreams and SoA. Im honored!

Edited by Jmody, 08 November 2005 - 10:09 AM.

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Hi Go4fall ... I know what I wanna be! The guy that juggles the swords (chainsaws , in this case) and tells all the jokes and what not ... yea always wanted to be one of those ... :) :tazz:

*starts juggling chainsaws* :)

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
You wanna be the court jester you mean?

ZELETOR

ZELETOR

• Pip
  • 9 posts
thank you Go4fall, and yes my grades are turning up good so far in my freshman year :)
Hmm.. Lets see, I dont mind sharing my Quarter report card grades with you guys so lets see...

ALG-B
BIO-A-
PHY ED-A+
ENG-A-
GEO-A+
REA-B+
SPA-A+

I Only got these good grades because my cable got screwed up these past weeks so as you know i have Comcast and well...with out Digital cable no Internet :) So i am actually glad i did not have internet nad cable these weeks becasue i got god grades and i am proud of myself. Once again I thank you Go4Fall and just keep doing what you do best :tazz:

P.S. so far my allainces are doing great thank you for asking.

Edited by ZELETOR, 09 November 2005 - 04:37 PM.

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
Shez,

The link you added for my wavy flag no longer works... could you post it again please......?

Homki890

Homki890

• Pip
  • 7 posts
:tazz: :) *sneaks in* :) :woot:

HI, im back, from my whirl-wind tour of Chemistry, Creative Writing and Jounalism. God, am i glad to have finally gotten some stuff done. *Phew!* :woot:

Ill join the party now, sry im so late.

My costume:
Calvin_at_desk.gif

My date (a girl i had liked for a long time, but we go to different schools, and i have a GF, so no more with her):
Brittaney_upright.jpg

My provisions:
002_2A.jpg
yum yum

Ur welcome all,
Homki890

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey go4fall, And bella. Im not worried and i deffinately dont get scared.

here is the correct link to the picture i sent in.

NOW I MUST WARN YOU!!

IT IS EVERYTHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

lol. j/k

http://img45.imagesh...llabella3fa.jpg

And i will be happy to be part of the royal court as Knight of Dreams and SoA. Im honored!

woohoo Knight of Dreams! You Are aptly named!!!
:woot: :P :woot: :P I'll have to confess that it's everything I ever wanted and more! X 3! You guys look SO handsome and masculine out there with your big guns protecting us from evil. I thank you from the bottom of my very big heart for sharing this with us, and especially with me.I'm just tickled pink :) I want to let you know that I penned a response shortly after this was posted but then the forum went off line and I just haven't been able to get back here like I've wanted to since then. But, believe me, it was noticed immediately!! I haven't wiped the smile off of my face yet! :P :) And, I am not the only one who is looking longingly at this most wonderful pic! There is a second obsesssed fan also!
Ahem, I happen to know that I am not the only one around here with a "sickness" as the Warrior Princess so delicately( :tazz: ) describes my admiration of all things male in uniform. A certain Warrior I know has a real "thing" for weapons, and it's not only about broadswords ! YeP, and she is drooling over those big guns right now. She can't help it, it is just her "sickness" :( meanctillabella3faguns.jpg
So, Knight of Dreams, you have served your Country and the Royal Court well. You are to be commended and rewarded. You have earned three sheep, one goat, two rubies, and an audience with the Queen. God Bless America,Remember Our Veterans, God Protect Our Armed Servce Ppl, And God Save The Queen. :woot:

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hi Go4fall ... I know what I wanna be! The guy that juggles the swords (chainsaws , in this case) and tells all the jokes and what not ... yea always wanted to be one of those ... :woot: :tazz:

*starts juggling chainsaws* :woot:

DIdn't I tell you to get out of here and GO STUDY??? Now off you go or it's OFF WITH YOUR steamHEAD!!!
But I'm really glad that you haven't totally disappeared. It broke my heart to think that I wouldn't get to see you AT ALL for two months, ya lughead! :) :)
We will consider thine request for rank of Jester among the Court.. We have yet to have heard one who can jest who knoweth not the term. We think that thou needeth to study earnestly and earneth thine position. Then such rank shall fall naturally upon thine shoulders. And what of these Chained saws of which you speaketh? For what purpose would one use a saw which was chained? Unless it was the DEVILS saw! Hast thou been dabbling in witchcraft with this abomination of a saw? First, thou hast steam appear from thine head, and now thou speaketh of a saw that worketh while chained? Perhaps some time in the dungeon with NO chocolate shall cleareth your steamhead of these wild notions and driveth the evil spirits from thine Head!
Long Live The Queen!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Shez,

The link you added for my wavy flag no longer works... could you post it again please......?

I would be happy to post it for you again but it wouldn't change anything. The problem is not with the link. It might have changed file types along the way somewhere. You right clicked on the image and then choose "save picture as" correct? And did you save the file type as a gif? Or did it change it to a BMP file? You need to save it as a .gif file. IF none of that is your problem, try uploading it again. You are using it at this site, right? Or is it somewhere else that you are having problems with?
I can email the file to you if you want to PM your email address to me.(Don't post it here) And if you are still having problems with it, I will work with you to figure out what they are and we will get it fixed so that it will work. :tazz: shezflagwaveing.gif Here is the file uploaded from my comp. But don't worry, I will help you figure out whatever it going on with it. :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

:tazz: :) *sneaks in* :) :woot:

HI, im back, from my whirl-wind tour of Chemistry, Creative Writing and Jounalism. God, am i glad to have finally gotten some stuff done. *Phew!* :woot:

Ill join the party now, sry im so late.

My costume:
Calvin_at_desk.gif

My date (a girl i had liked for a long time, but we go to different schools, and i have a GF, so no more with her):
Brittaney_upright.jpg

My provisions:
002_2A.jpg
yum yum

Ur welcome all,
Homki890

Welcome, how lovely to see you again, come on in, make yourself at home.....there's a little study group over in the corner if you need to do some more of that so you can stay. You KNOW where I'm hanging out, lol, up there in the field with the guys and guns. :woot: But there's a lovely punch bowl and dance floor just off to the left of the jeep. And Monique is walking around somewhere with an Hors d'ourves tray. :P But honestly, there is just one burning question that I have on my mind to ask of you. And it's because I'm in schock! WHERE THE HECK IS BECCA????

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

And, I am not the only one who is looking longingly at this most wonderful pic! There is a second obsesssed fan also!
Ahem, I happen to know that I am not the only one around here with a "sickness" as the Warrior Princess so delicately( ) describes my admiration of all things male in uniform. A certain Warrior I know has a real "thing" for weapons, and it's not only about broadswords ! YeP, and she is drooling over those big guns right now. She can't help it, it is just her "sickness" meanctillabella3faguns.jpg

:P i'm not into guns.. too impersonal :woot: but.. i dont mind giving it a test drive so to speak :P and its not a sickness.. its an acquired taste hehehe..

now now shez, u can only have one.. i'll take the other two ............................... GUNS.. i was talking about the guns.. pfftt.. :tazz: i'm sure Jmody dont mind sharing... right?

We will consider thine request for rank of Jester among the Court.. We have yet to have heard one who can jest who knoweth not the term. We think that thou needeth to study earnestly and earneth thine position. Then such rank shall fall naturally upon thine shoulders. And what of these Chained saws of which you speaketh? For what purpose would one use a saw which was chained? Unless it was the DEVILS saw! Hast thou been dabbling in witchcraft with this abomination of a saw? First, thou hast steam appear from thine head, and now thou speaketh of a saw that worketh while chained? Perhaps some time in the dungeon with NO chocolate shall cleareth your steamhead of these wild notions and driveth the evil spirits from thine Head!

hmm.. know anywhere i can translate this into english? :) :) :woot:
yeah yeah yeah.. i'm having a blonde moment here :woot:

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
well is it working now....... lets see

HOT DA%&.... it is... shez is the best............... If I can ever return the favor just let me know (with a PM)

Edited by SpaceCowboy706, 11 November 2005 - 08:04 PM.