Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Virus hiding all my .exe files for my Anti-virus software

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Okay. We have a small problem.

You have 2 infected files that need to go.

I'm confident that I can remove one of them without any ill effect, but if I remove this one:

C:\Program Files\Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor\WUSB54GC.exe

I'm afraid it'll mess up your internet connection. So I'm thinking of having you download the Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor installation file, and then proceed with removing the utility, running a script, and then re-installing the latest version of Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor.

I need to know whether you are running version 1.0 or 3.0 of WUSB54GC, so that I can provide you with the proper links for getting the particular installation file.

Advertisements

frogmusic

frogmusic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
I'm not sure how to find that out for you. Can you tell me where to look for it?

frogmusic

frogmusic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Yeayyyy I found it... it is version 1.0.0.10

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Okay. Do you by any chance still have the disc that came with the: Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless?

frogmusic

frogmusic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
I don't. If it helps we don't use a Lynksys modem anymore, we have the Netgear N300 wireless router now.

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Okay. Could you please attempt to uninstall Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor from your computer?

Then run this script:

OTL Fix

We need to run an OTL Fix
  • Please reopen Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Copy and Paste the following code into the Posted Image textbox.
    :Services
    :Processes
    KILLALLPROCESSES
    :OTL

:Reg

:Files
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor\
    echo,Y|cacls "%WinDir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" /G everyone:f /c
    ipconfig /flushdns /c
    :Commands
    [purity]
    [resethosts]
    [CreateRestorePoint]
    [emptytemp]
    [EMPTYFLASH]

• Push Posted Image
  • OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  • Click the OK button.
  • A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.
  • If the machine reboots, the log will be located at C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log, where mmddyyyy_hhmmss is the date of the tool run.

frogmusic

frogmusic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Ok I uninstalled the Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor from the Add/Remove programs window. I'm assuming it uninstalled correctly. Here is the OTL log:

All processes killed
========== SERVICES/DRIVERS ==========
========== PROCESSES ==========
========== OTL ==========
========== REGISTRY ==========
========== FILES ==========
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor folder moved successfully.
< echo,Y|cacls "%WinDir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" /G everyone:f /c >
Are you sure (Y/N)?processed file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\cmd.bat deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\cmd.txt deleted successfully.
< ipconfig /flushdns /c >
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
========== COMMANDS ==========
C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts moved successfully.
HOSTS file reset successfully
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (0)

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: LocalService
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 32902 bytes

User: NetworkService
->Temp folder emptied: 3452 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 32902 bytes

User: Owner
->Temp folder emptied: 916525 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 17474930 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 0 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 2229 bytes

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\dllcache .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 112388 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 0 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 18.00 mb

[EMPTYFLASH]

Total Flash Files Cleaned = 0.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.29.1 log created on 10112011_110248

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\~DF60E9.tmp moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2110TT8D\fastbutton[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2110TT8D\page__st__15[1].txt moved successfully.

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Okay. Perfect.

I'm going to ask that you run a new scan with ESET Online Scanner.

I want to ensure that no other files are patched.

ESET Online Scanner
I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET Online Scan

Note: It is recommended to disable on-board anti-virus program and anti-spyware programs while performing scans so there are no conflicts and it will speed up scan time.
Please don't go surfing while your resident protection is disabled!
Once the scan is finished remember to re-enable your anti-virus along with your anti-spyware programs.

• Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Unchecked
  • When the Computer scan settings display shows, click the Advanced option, the place a check next to the following (if it is not already checked):
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin
    scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as
    ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Push Posted Image

NEXT:

Security Check
Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

frogmusic

frogmusic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Step 1:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Protection\GooredFix Backups\C\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\{827C57BD-B529-4EF8-BCFA-F6E6AA1BF534}\chrome\content\overlay.xul probably a variant of Win32/Agent.NVQFFQI trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S40RP7.EXE.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PowerReg Scheduler.exe.vir Win32/PowerReg application
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Common Files\logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor\WLService.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\3964973397.vir:2857282323.exe Win32/Sirefef.CT trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\desktop.ini.vir a variant of Win32/Sirefef.CH trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\c_97023.nl_.vir a variant of Win32/Sirefef.CR trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mrxsmb.sys.vir a variant of Win32/Rootkit.Kryptik.DM trojan
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\07.10.2011_18.29.33\tdlfs0000\tsk0005.dta Win32/Olmarik.AFK trojan
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\07.10.2011_18.29.33\tdlfs0000\tsk0006.dta Win64/Olmarik.R trojan
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\07.10.2011_18.29.33\tdlfs0000\tsk0007.dta Win64/Olmarik.AA trojan

frogmusic

frogmusic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Step 2:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.24
Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86
Internet Explorer 8
``````````````````````````````
Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Firewall Enabled!
ESET Online Scanner v3
Prevx
Microsoft Security Essentials
```````````````````````````````
Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
HijackThis 2.0.2
CCleaner
Cleaner 5 EZ
Java™ 6 Update 21
Out of date Java installed!
Adobe Flash Player ( 10.1.53.64) Flash Player Out of Date!
Mozilla Firefox (3.6.23) Firefox Out of Date!
````````````````````````````````
Process Check:
objlist.exe by Laurent

Windows Defender MSMpEng.exe
Microsoft Security Essentials msseces.exe
Microsoft Security Client Antimalware MsMpEng.exe
``````````End of Log````````````

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hi!

These threat(s) below are currently in Quarantine/System Restore and shall be removed when we clean up our tools later on.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Protection\GooredFix Backups\C\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\{827C57BD-B529-4EF8-BCFA-F6E6AA1BF534}\chrome\content\overlay.xul probably a variant of Win32/Agent.NVQFFQI trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S40RP7.EXE.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PowerReg Scheduler.exe.vir Win32/PowerReg application
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Common Files\logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor\WLService.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\3964973397.vir:2857282323.exe Win32/Sirefef.CT trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\desktop.ini.vir a variant of Win32/Sirefef.CH trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\c_97023.nl_.vir a variant of Win32/Sirefef.CR trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe.vir Win32/Patched.HN trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mrxsmb.sys.vir a variant of Win32/Rootkit.Kryptik.DM trojan
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\07.10.2011_18.29.33\tdlfs0000\tsk0005.dta Win32/Olmarik.AFK trojan
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\07.10.2011_18.29.33\tdlfs0000\tsk0006.dta Win64/Olmarik.R trojan
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\07.10.2011_18.29.33\tdlfs0000\tsk0007.dta Win64/Olmarik.AA trojan

From the looks of your SecurityCheck log, I can see that we have some outdated programs that need to be updated.

Lets address those programs that need updating now!

Your SecurityCheck log indicates that your version of Flash Player is outdated. This is a vulnerability that needs to be addressed. Please remove the outdated version of Flash Player and then install the latest version.

Java Outdated

Important Note: Your version of Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 7 and save it to your desktop.
  • Look for "Java Platform, Standard Edition".
  • Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • From the list, select your OS and Platform:
    • 32-bit Select: Windows x86 Offline.
    • 64-bit Select: Windows x64.
  • If a download for an Offline Installation is available, it is recommended to choose that and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Posted Image > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features in Vista/Windows 7 and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-7-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
  • If using Windows 7 or Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
  • When the Java Setup - Welcome window opens, click the Install > button.
  • If offered to install a Toolbar, just uncheck the box before continuing unless you want it.
  • The McAfee Security Scan Plus tool is installed by default unless you uncheck the McAfee installation box when updating Java.
Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications but it's not necessary.
To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it:
  • Go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter.
  • Click Ok and reboot your computer.

NEXT

Update FireFox
You're currently using an outdated version of Firefox. The latest version of Firefox is 7.0.1.

You can get the latest version of Firefox by accessing the Posted Image menu in Firefox and then selecting Posted Image.

Please make sure that you Posted Image again after updating to the latest version to make sure that you have in fact received the latest version.

NEXT:

OTL Fix

ipconfig /flushdns /c
    [purity]
    [resethosts]
    [CreateRestorePoint]
    [emptytemp]
    [EMPTYFLASH]

• Push Posted Image
  • Click the OK button.
  • If the machine reboots, the log will be located at C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log, where mmddyyyy_hhmmss is the date of the tool run.

NEXT:

OTL Custom Scan

We need to run an OTL Custom Scan

netsvcs
    drivers32
    hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /rs
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\*.* /s
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs

• Push the Posted Image button.

NEXT:

What outstanding issues (if any) are you still experiencing with your computer?

frogmusic

frogmusic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
ok I removed the old Adobe Flash and installed the latest one. I did the same with the Jave and it said that it installed successfully, but when I close that window I got an Error box that said: Installer: Wrapper.CreateFile failed with error 5: Access is denied. So I'm not sure what that is. I clicked the update for the Firefox but it said there weren't any updates, so I'm assuming they installed when I opened it?

Here's the first OTL log:

All processes killed
========== SERVICES/DRIVERS ==========
========== OTL ==========
========== REGISTRY ==========
========== FILES ==========
< ipconfig /flushdns /c >
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
========== COMMANDS ==========
C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts moved successfully.
HOSTS file reset successfully
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (0)

[EMPTYTEMP]

->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

->Temp folder emptied: 8134 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

->Temp folder emptied: 4724797 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 5010766 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 0 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 14400308 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 470 bytes

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\dllcache .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 113906 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 0 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 23.00 mb

[EMPTYFLASH]

Total Flash Files Cleaned = 0.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.29.1 log created on 10112011_150155

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\~DF352B.tmp moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JD9BMPWZ\fastbutton[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JD9BMPWZ\page__st__15[1].txt moved successfully.

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hi!

Yes, that's quite possible.

Run a new scan with OTL once you get a chance.

frogmusic

frogmusic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Second OTL log:

OTL logfile created on: 10/11/2011 3:10:11 PM - Run 3
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.29.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.39 Gb Available Physical Memory | 69.43% Memory free
3.85 Gb Paging File | 3.24 Gb Available in Paging File | 84.11% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 8000 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 149.04 Gb Total Space | 100.49 Gb Free Space | 67.42% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 627.13 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS

Computer Name: SEANS_COMPUTER | User Name: Owner | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2011/10/11 14:56:49 | 000,161,664 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\jqs.exe
PRC - [2011/10/07 13:05:53 | 000,582,656 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2011/08/02 06:41:21 | 001,242,448 | ---- | M] (Valve Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe
PRC - [2011/06/15 15:16:48 | 000,997,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
PRC - [2011/04/27 15:39:26 | 000,011,736 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe
PRC - [2009/05/08 10:35:50 | 002,780,432 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Logitech\Logitech WebCam Software\LWS.exe
PRC - [2009/05/08 10:34:08 | 000,559,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
PRC - [2009/04/30 16:01:10 | 000,154,136 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
PRC - [2008/11/09 13:48:14 | 000,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 17:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2007/01/11 04:02:00 | 000,113,664 | ---- | M] (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S40RP7.EXE
PRC - [1996/11/17 01:00:00 | 000,111,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
PRC - [1996/11/17 01:00:00 | 000,051,984 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2011/09/29 08:14:45 | 014,410,024 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Steam\bin\libcef.dll
MOD - [2011/09/29 08:14:17 | 000,190,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Steam\bin\chromehtml.dll
MOD - [2011/09/29 08:14:16 | 000,155,432 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Steam\bin\avformat-52.dll
MOD - [2011/09/29 08:14:16 | 000,091,432 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Steam\bin\avutil-50.dll
MOD - [2011/09/29 08:14:15 | 000,914,216 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Steam\bin\avcodec-52.dll
MOD - [2009/05/08 10:35:50 | 002,780,432 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Logitech\Logitech WebCam Software\LWS.exe
MOD - [2009/05/08 10:34:08 | 000,559,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
MOD - [1996/11/17 01:00:00 | 003,774,224 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSO97.DLL
MOD - [1996/11/17 01:00:00 | 000,111,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
MOD - [1996/11/17 01:00:00 | 000,051,984 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [On_Demand | Stopped] -- -- (NMIndexingService)
SRV - File not found [On_Demand | Stopped] -- -- (gusvc)
SRV - File not found [On_Demand | Stopped] -- -- (AppMgmt)
SRV - [2011/10/11 14:56:49 | 000,161,664 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService)
SRV - [2011/10/07 17:39:58 | 006,416,120 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Prevx\prevx.exe -- (CSIScanner)
SRV - [2011/04/27 15:39:26 | 000,011,736 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe -- (MsMpSvc)
SRV - [2009/06/04 15:20:56 | 000,655,624 | ---- | M] (Acresso Software Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service)
SRV - [2009/04/30 16:01:10 | 000,154,136 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe -- (LVPrcSrv)
SRV - [2008/11/09 13:48:14 | 000,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe -- (YahooAUService)
SRV - [2007/01/11 04:02:00 | 000,113,664 | ---- | M] (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S40RP7.EXE -- (EPSON_PM_RPCV4_01) EPSON V3 Service4(01)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2011/10/08 09:10:32 | 000,111,744 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TrueSight.sys -- (TrueSight)
DRV - [2011/10/07 17:39:59 | 000,076,696 | ---- | M] (Prevx) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pxrts.sys -- (pxrts)
DRV - [2011/10/07 17:39:59 | 000,032,008 | ---- | M] (Prevx) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pxscan.sys -- (pxscan)
DRV - [2011/10/07 17:39:58 | 000,026,096 | ---- | M] (Prevx) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pxkbf.sys -- (pxkbf)
DRV - [2011/10/07 12:57:07 | 000,052,432 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab, SLA) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klmd.sys -- (klmd23)
DRV - [2009/04/30 16:03:28 | 000,023,832 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvuvcflt.sys -- (FilterService)
DRV - [2009/04/30 16:03:06 | 006,754,712 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvuvc.sys -- (LVUVC) Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000(UVC)
DRV - [2009/04/30 16:01:34 | 000,265,496 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvrs.sys -- (LVRS)
DRV - [2009/04/30 16:00:12 | 000,025,624 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LVPr2Mon.sys -- (LVPr2Mon)
DRV - [2008/12/16 23:01:22 | 000,041,752 | R--- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LVUSBSta.sys -- (LVUSBSta)
DRV - [2008/04/26 18:42:51 | 000,278,984 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atksgt.sys -- (atksgt)
DRV - [2008/04/26 18:32:54 | 000,025,416 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lirsgt.sys -- (lirsgt)
DRV - [2008/03/06 17:58:30 | 000,008,413 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mcstrm.sys -- (MCSTRM)
DRV - [2008/02/24 14:27:00 | 000,037,376 | ---- | M] (Atheros Communications, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\l151x86.sys -- (AtcL001)
DRV - [2007/03/26 12:21:06 | 004,395,008 | R--- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -- (IntcAzAudAddService) Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM)
DRV - [2007/02/03 10:25:56 | 001,075,360 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Camdrl.sys -- (CamDrL) Logitech QuickCam Pro 3000(CamDrl)
DRV - [2007/01/29 18:12:52 | 000,018,432 | ---- | M] (ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\asusvrc.sys -- (ASUSVRC)
DRV - [2006/06/14 14:44:30 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EIO.sys -- (EIO)
DRV - [2005/11/03 21:39:02 | 000,245,504 | ---- | M] (Ralink Technology, Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rt73.sys -- (RT73)
DRV - [2005/02/23 14:58:56 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] (Arcsoft, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\afc.sys -- (Afc)
DRV - [2005/02/01 19:18:38 | 000,017,992 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\bcm42rly.sys -- (BCM42RLY)
DRV - [2004/08/13 11:56:20 | 000,005,810 | R--- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASACPI.sys -- (MTsensor)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...rch/search.html
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomSearch = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...rch/search.html

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchDefaultBranded = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultName = Yahoo! Search
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = http://search.yahoo....=utf-8&fr=b1ie7
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn6\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "AVG Secure Search"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr: "chrf-ytbm"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-cjkt: "chrf-ytbm"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-type: "${8}"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "AVG Secure Search"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}:2.1.1.20091029021655
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: idvaultaddin@whitesky:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {82AF8DCA-6DE9-405D-BD5E-43525BDAD38A}:5.6.0.8153
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0017-0000-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:7.0
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://search.avg.co...s&lng=en-US&q="

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@messenger.yahoo.com/YahooMessengerStatePlugin;version=1.0.0.6: C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\npYState.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60531.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/RhapsodyPlayerEngine,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\Real\RhapsodyPlayerEngine\nprhapengine.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.69\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.69\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@nsroblox.roblox.com/launcher: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\RobloxVersions\version-684ac714abb74f38\\NPRobloxProxy.dll ()
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/RhapsodyPlayerEngine: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\nprhapengine.dll File not found
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@talk.google.com/GoogleTalkPlugin: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\plugins\npgoogletalk.dll (Google)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@talk.google.com/O3DPlugin: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\plugins\npgtpo3dautoplugin.dll ()
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.69\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.69\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\avg@igeared: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\Firefox\avg@igeared
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.23\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/10/05 10:54:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.23\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/10/05 10:54:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/12/07 11:04:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2011/10/11 15:01:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\wkf561ek.default\extensions
[2011/10/11 15:01:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\wkf561ek.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010/08/03 18:31:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Yahoo! Toolbar) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\wkf561ek.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
[2011/10/11 15:00:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2011/10/10 09:51:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Click to call with Skype) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{82AF8DCA-6DE9-405D-BD5E-43525BDAD38A}
[2011/10/11 14:57:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0017-0000-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2011/09/20 13:52:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\idvaultaddin@whitesky
[2011/10/11 14:56:49 | 000,611,224 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Yahoo! ()
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = http://search.yahoo....p={searchTerms}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = http://ff.search.yah...d={searchTerms}

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/10/11 15:01:57 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn6\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Yahoo! IE Services Button) - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (SafeOnline BHO) - {69D72956-317C-44bd-B369-8E44D4EF9801} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PxSecure.dll (Prevx)
O2 - BHO: (Skype Browser Helper) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.7.6406.1642\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (SingleInstance Class) - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn6\YTSingleInstance.dll (Yahoo! Inc)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn6\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn6\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Logitech WebCam Software\LWS.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MSC] c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Steam] C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe (Valve Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\ERUNT AutoBackup.lnk = C:\Program Files\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Logitech . Product Registration.lnk = File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Find Fast.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Office Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE ()
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_7461B1589E8B4FB7.dll (Google Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: Click to call with Skype - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Click to call with Skype - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} https://support.micr...veX/MSDcode.cab (Microsoft Data Collection Control)
O16 - DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} http://upload.facebo...toUploader5.cab (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macr...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll (Installation Support)
O16 - DPF: {639658F3-B141-4D6B-B936-226F75A5EAC3} http://download-game...h2.1.0.0.53.cab (CPlayFirstDinerDash2Control Object)
O16 - DPF: {680285A8-96D3-43DA-9D3D-51DD987D0B77} http://www.nero.com/...ckerControl.cab (NeroVersionCheckerControl Control)
O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} http://download.eset...lineScanner.cab (OnlineScanner Control)
O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} http://upload.facebo...oUploader55.cab (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.7.0)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.ma...t/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0017-0000-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.7.0)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.7.0)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.m...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.ad...Plus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{63F0E5D5-C6A8-48D4-94CB-7D237A1A4AF1}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{63F0E5D5-C6A8-48D4-94CB-7D237A1A4AF1}: NameServer = 208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{8B0CA4F9-2D6D-4F3A-A22C-EBF91F74ADC9}: NameServer = 208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220
O18 - Protocol\Handler\avgsecuritytoolbar {F2DDE6B2-9684-4A55-86D4-E255E237B77C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2002/01/01 02:38:27 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/03/23 12:55:35 | 000,929,851 | R--- | M] () - D:\Autorun.exe -- [ CDFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2002/07/21 12:12:28 | 000,000,105 | R--- | M] () - D:\Autorun.inf -- [ CDFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: AppMgmt - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

Drivers32: msacm.iac2 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Iac25_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\WINDOWS\system32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.sl_anet - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sl_anet.acm (Sipro Lab Telecom Inc.)
Drivers32: msacm.trspch - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tssoft32.acm (DSP GROUP, INC.)
Drivers32: MSVideo - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vfwwdm32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: MSVideo8 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vfwwdm32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.asv2 - asusasv2.dll File not found
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.iv31 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv32 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv41 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir41_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.iv50 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ir50_32.dll (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.XVID - xvidvfw.dll File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/10/11 14:24:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Sun
[2011/10/11 11:03:09 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[2011/10/11 11:02:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2011/10/10 16:26:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\temp
[2011/10/10 14:46:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client
[2011/10/10 14:34:26 | 000,718,104 | ---- | C] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\avgremover.exe
[2011/10/10 11:45:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ESET
[2011/10/10 09:51:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Skype
[2011/10/10 09:16:36 | 001,558,832 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe
[2011/10/08 09:20:19 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\cmdcons
[2011/10/08 09:18:48 | 000,518,144 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2011/10/08 09:18:48 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2011/10/08 09:18:48 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2011/10/08 09:18:48 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2011/10/08 09:15:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2011/10/08 09:15:56 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools
[2011/10/08 09:15:28 | 004,253,235 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2011/10/08 09:09:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\RK_Quarantine
[2011/10/08 09:07:06 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Recent
[2011/10/08 09:02:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\$AVG
[2011/10/08 08:57:18 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files
[2011/10/08 08:56:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MFAData
[2011/10/08 08:56:38 | 003,900,592 | ---- | C] (AVG Technologies) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\avg_avct_stb_all_2012_1831_ppc2.exe
[2011/10/07 18:31:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine
[2011/10/07 17:39:59 | 000,076,696 | ---- | C] (Prevx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pxrts.sys
[2011/10/07 17:39:59 | 000,071,880 | ---- | C] (Prevx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PxSecure.dll
[2011/10/07 17:39:59 | 000,032,008 | ---- | C] (Prevx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pxscan.sys
[2011/10/07 17:39:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Prevx 3.0
[2011/10/07 17:39:58 | 000,026,096 | ---- | C] (Prevx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pxkbf.sys
[2011/10/07 17:39:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Prevx
[2011/10/07 17:39:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PrevxCSI
[2011/10/07 17:33:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3
[2011/10/07 17:33:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\STOPzilla!
[2011/10/07 12:57:07 | 000,052,432 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab, SLA) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\klmd.sys
[2011/10/07 12:46:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\HijackThis
[2011/10/07 12:46:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2011/10/03 11:54:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pics 4 Steven
[2011/10/01 12:30:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/10/11 15:08:17 | 000,000,424 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
[2011/10/11 15:06:00 | 000,000,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2011/10/11 15:03:20 | 000,000,882 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2011/10/11 15:03:11 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/10/11 15:03:06 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
[2011/10/11 15:03:05 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\logiflt.iad
[2011/10/11 15:01:57 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
[2011/10/11 14:37:00 | 000,000,978 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-746137067-602162358-725345543-1003UA.job
[2011/10/11 13:06:26 | 002,613,248 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\ffastun0.ffx
[2011/10/11 13:06:26 | 001,671,168 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\ffastun.ffl
[2011/10/11 13:06:26 | 000,192,512 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\ffastun.ffo
[2011/10/11 13:06:26 | 000,004,980 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\ffastun.ffa
[2011/10/11 12:14:28 | 000,869,194 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SecurityCheck.exe
[2011/10/10 14:59:12 | 004,253,235 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2011/10/10 14:47:21 | 000,001,945 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\epplauncher.mif
[2011/10/10 14:46:01 | 000,013,646 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2011/10/10 14:34:28 | 000,718,104 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\avgremover.exe
[2011/10/10 09:42:26 | 001,558,832 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe
[2011/10/10 08:38:57 | 000,061,170 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\funny-frog-sexy-lips.jpg
[2011/10/10 08:32:52 | 000,131,432 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\dead-dragon2.gif
[2011/10/09 22:37:00 | 000,000,926 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-746137067-602162358-725345543-1003Core.job
[2011/10/08 09:20:23 | 000,000,339 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2011/10/08 09:10:32 | 000,111,744 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TrueSight.sys
[2011/10/08 09:08:16 | 000,347,644 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\cc_20111008_090759.reg
[2011/10/08 08:56:42 | 003,900,592 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\avg_avct_stb_all_2012_1831_ppc2.exe
[2011/10/07 17:39:59 | 000,076,696 | ---- | M] (Prevx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pxrts.sys
[2011/10/07 17:39:59 | 000,071,880 | ---- | M] (Prevx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PxSecure.dll
[2011/10/07 17:39:59 | 000,032,008 | ---- | M] (Prevx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pxscan.sys
[2011/10/07 17:39:58 | 000,026,096 | ---- | M] (Prevx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pxkbf.sys
[2011/10/07 17:39:54 | 000,000,048 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2011/10/07 17:12:08 | 000,048,128 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2011/10/07 13:05:53 | 000,582,656 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/10/07 12:57:07 | 000,052,432 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab, SLA) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\klmd.sys
[2011/10/01 12:27:58 | 000,018,944 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\for Scott.wps

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/10/10 14:51:35 | 000,000,424 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
[2011/10/10 14:47:21 | 000,001,945 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\epplauncher.mif
[2011/10/10 14:46:26 | 000,001,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Security Essentials.lnk
[2011/10/10 12:52:00 | 000,869,194 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SecurityCheck.exe
[2011/10/10 08:39:08 | 000,061,170 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\funny-frog-sexy-lips.jpg
[2011/10/10 08:33:13 | 000,131,432 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\dead-dragon2.gif
[2011/10/08 09:20:23 | 000,000,223 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Boot.bak
[2011/10/08 09:20:19 | 000,260,272 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\cmldr
[2011/10/08 09:18:48 | 000,256,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2011/10/08 09:18:48 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2011/10/08 09:18:48 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2011/10/08 09:18:48 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2011/10/08 09:18:48 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2011/10/08 09:08:03 | 000,347,644 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\cc_20111008_090759.reg
[2011/10/07 18:35:06 | 000,111,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TrueSight.sys
[2011/10/07 17:39:54 | 000,000,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2011/10/01 12:28:13 | 000,018,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\for Scott.wps
[2011/04/09 18:55:28 | 000,179,261 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xlive.dll.cat
[2011/02/19 14:16:31 | 000,138,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PnkBstrK.sys
[2011/02/19 14:16:23 | 000,234,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PnkBstrB.exe
[2011/02/19 14:16:17 | 000,075,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PnkBstrA.exe
[2011/01/07 19:08:25 | 000,000,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ra3.ini
[2010/07/22 14:39:32 | 000,000,172 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MRT.INI
[2010/07/04 15:03:57 | 000,690,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\FontCache3.0.0.0.dat
[2009/12/07 11:04:03 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2009/11/01 11:53:15 | 000,000,267 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\game.ini
[2009/06/26 19:55:21 | 000,004,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\d3dx.dat
[2009/05/08 10:13:04 | 000,013,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\iKeyLFT2.dll
[2009/04/30 16:00:12 | 000,025,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\LVPr2Mon.sys
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,073,220 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPrinterDB.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,031,053 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPattern131.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,029,114 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPattern1.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,027,417 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPattern121.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,021,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPattern3.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,015,670 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPattern5.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,013,280 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPattern2.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,010,673 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPattern4.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,004,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPattern6.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,001,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPresetData_PT.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,001,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPresetData_BP.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,001,137 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPresetData_ES.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,001,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPresetData_FR.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,001,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPresetData_CF.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,001,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EPPICPresetData_EN.dat
[2009/04/29 18:31:14 | 000,000,097 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PICSDK.ini
[2009/04/29 18:30:07 | 000,000,079 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\EPSCX7400.ini
[2009/03/12 20:34:20 | 000,000,151 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PhotoSnapViewer.INI
[2008/12/31 21:41:42 | 000,000,067 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Easy WMV ASF ASX to DVD Burner.INI
[2008/12/31 18:26:37 | 000,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2008/12/27 15:31:04 | 000,852,042 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Lemmings Revolution.exe
[2008/12/22 17:41:28 | 000,007,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\extend.dat
[2008/12/19 08:53:46 | 000,000,022 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\exchng.ini
[2008/12/19 08:53:45 | 000,000,611 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2008/11/17 18:14:17 | 000,000,056 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezsidmv.dat
[2008/10/07 09:13:22 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelTraditionalChinese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSwedish.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSpanish.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSimplifiedChinese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelPortugese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelKorean.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelJapanese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelGerman.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelFrench.dll
[2008/06/05 08:58:26 | 000,197,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\physxcudart_20.dll
[2008/05/26 12:31:10 | 000,012,496 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Ascd_tmp.ini
[2008/04/26 18:32:54 | 000,278,984 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\atksgt.sys
[2008/04/26 18:32:54 | 000,025,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\lirsgt.sys
[2008/04/10 17:20:32 | 000,000,622 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdplayer.ini
[2008/03/01 08:58:30 | 000,000,116 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\ucache.dat
[2008/02/16 10:40:52 | 000,000,110 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\index.dat
[2008/01/19 16:21:39 | 000,001,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\eReg.dat
[2008/01/10 16:22:45 | 000,048,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2007/12/15 14:28:34 | 000,000,001 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SI.bin
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 001,703,936 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 001,626,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 001,474,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 001,339,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvdspsch.exe
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 001,019,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 000,929,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvucode.bin
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 000,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 000,442,368 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvappbar.exe
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 000,425,984 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\keystone.exe
[2007/04/12 08:44:00 | 000,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2007/02/03 08:59:04 | 000,082,289 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lvcoinst.ini
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,471,714 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,084,034 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,004,461 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcache.bin
[2006/02/28 05:00:00 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat
[2002/01/02 18:07:24 | 000,000,128 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2002/01/01 19:21:16 | 000,022,328 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\PnkBstrK.sys
[2002/01/01 15:58:52 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ChCfg.exe
[2002/01/01 15:09:03 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\GTW32N50.dll
[2002/01/01 15:09:02 | 000,002,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rt73.bin
[2002/01/01 14:56:49 | 000,014,177 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Ascd_log.ini
[2002/01/01 14:50:02 | 000,000,102 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\VSWizard.ini
[2002/01/01 03:09:31 | 000,005,810 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ASACPI.sys
[2002/01/01 03:09:09 | 000,010,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ASUSHWIO.SYS
[2002/01/01 02:39:52 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2002/01/01 02:35:50 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2001/12/31 18:09:25 | 000,004,346 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2001/12/31 18:08:08 | 000,116,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2001/07/13 07:04:00 | 000,373,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\EyeCand3.INI
[2000/11/29 10:50:40 | 000,471,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\QTExporter.dll
[1997/06/13 19:56:08 | 000,056,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Iyvu9_32.dll
[1996/11/17 01:00:00 | 000,047,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WRKGADM.EXE
[1996/11/17 01:00:00 | 000,022,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ODBCSTF.DLL
[1996/11/17 01:00:00 | 000,022,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DOCOBJ.DLL
[1996/11/17 01:00:00 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HLINKPRX.DLL

========== LOP Check ==========

[2011/10/10 14:37:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVG Security Toolbar
[2011/10/08 09:01:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg7
[2009/01/20 20:49:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Comcast
[2011/10/08 08:57:18 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files
[2010/10/10 11:25:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Electronic Arts
[2009/04/29 18:32:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EPSON
[2010/12/05 16:42:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Firefly Studios
[2008/05/26 11:57:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
[2011/07/01 11:44:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IsolatedStorage
[2011/10/08 08:59:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MFAData
[2009/08/08 12:05:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NeoEdge Networks
[2011/10/07 17:40:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PrevxCSI
[2010/08/19 10:23:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Rosetta Stone
[2009/08/08 12:06:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sandlot Games
[2011/10/08 08:53:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\STOPzilla!
[2009/01/12 18:38:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SupportSoft
[2009/11/01 13:53:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2011/07/01 11:44:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\White Sky, Inc
[2009/11/01 14:04:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WinZip
[2009/12/12 13:18:43 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{0691F710-1ECA-4B5A-9727-25554F1BFDC6}
[2009/10/22 21:10:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Amazon
[2011/10/10 14:37:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AVGTOOLBAR
[2008/07/22 19:44:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath
[2010/08/27 13:48:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
[2010/04/12 19:09:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Command and Conquer 4
[2011/08/29 10:39:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\ID Vault
[2002/01/01 14:50:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Leadertech
[2009/12/12 12:00:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\My Games
[2010/11/30 16:56:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\OxelonMC
[2009/12/13 17:19:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Petroglyph
[2008/11/01 16:43:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Red Alert 3
[2011/02/08 18:01:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Roni Music
[2011/02/26 14:47:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\SPORE
[2009/12/15 18:01:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Utherverse
[2011/10/11 15:08:17 | 000,000,424 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /rs >
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /HideShortcuts [2011/10/05 10:54:24 | 000,552,464 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /ShowShortcuts [2011/10/05 10:54:24 | 000,552,464 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /SetAsDefaultAppGlobal [2011/10/05 10:54:24 | 000,552,464 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command\\: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe [2011/10/05 10:54:23 | 000,912,344 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\properties\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -preferences [2011/10/05 10:54:23 | 000,912,344 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode [2011/10/05 10:54:23 | 000,912,344 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe" -reinstall [2011/06/23 05:05:37 | 000,173,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe" -hide [2011/06/23 05:05:37 | 000,173,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe" -show [2011/06/23 05:05:37 | 000,173,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\naom\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -extoff [2009/03/08 14:09:26 | 000,638,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" [2009/03/08 14:09:26 | 000,638,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

< %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\*.* /s >

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU >

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs >
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install\\LastSuccessTime: 2011-10-03 05:23:24

< >

< >

< >

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 99 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:24051EFF
@Alternate Data Stream - 98 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2

< End of report >

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hi!

VirusTotal File Scan
Please go to: VirusTotal
  • Posted Image
  • Click the Choose File button and search for the following file: C:\ffastun0.ffx
  • Click Open
  • Then click Send File
If it says already scanned -- click "reanalyze now"

• Please be patient while the file is scanned.
  • Once the scan results appear, please click on the Compact button.
  • A new window should appear with a bunch of tabs at the top. Please click on the BBCode tab.
  • Copy and Paste the contents of the text in the BBCode into your next reply for me to review.

Please repeat the above process for the following file below:

C:\ffastun.ffl
C:\ffastun.ffo
C:\ffastun.ffa

Please post the results in your next reply

NEXT:

OTL Fix

:Processes
    KILLALLPROCESSES
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - No CLSID value found.
    O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Logitech . Product Registration.lnk = File not found
    O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.ma...t/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.ad...Plus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O18 - Protocol\Handler\avgsecuritytoolbar {F2DDE6B2-9684-4A55-86D4-E255E237B77C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll File not found
    O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner - No CLSID value found

echo,Y|cacls "%WinDir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" /G everyone:f /c
    ipconfig /flushdns /c
    [purity]
    [resethosts]
    [CreateRestorePoint]
    [emptytemp]
    [EMPTYFLASH]

• Push Posted Image
  • Click the OK button.