Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

C:\WINNT\ATTKBService.exe

• Please log in to reply

allie83

allie83

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Teck stuff gives me a headache but I will try. My PC is 10 and has been a great friend, I keep her clean and am proud I have had no problems. I now have AVAST anti virus and use Malwarebytes for malware. All of a sudden when I start my PC AVAST has a box which says I have that thing in the Topic Title plus it says this (opened by C:\WINNT\system32\service.exe. Avast says I should start my PC in the "sand box" for safety and all work will be lost when I close, something like that. So I ran Malwarebytes =0= malicious matches. I don't know what to do or where to begin. This site is great and I hope I will understand stuff. Thanks for trying to help me. Yesterday I added Spyware Blaster but when I started my computer today I got the same message from AVAST. I just ran OTL and it generated a lot of stuff but I don't understand any of it. It did not say I had a problem or anything. What should I do with the file?

Edited by allie83, 12 December 2011 - 11:49 AM.

Advertisements