Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pages Take a Long Time to Load

• Please log in to reply

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
SAS will cause no problems as it has NO real time monitoring, of ANY nature whatsoever.

Out of date JAVA, Flash Player and Adobe in all respects are LARGE security risks and should always be kept up to date, as I have already mentioned
That WOT is small uses hardly any resources and I feel sure you recognise it benefits within a few days of its use.

The Trojan was something I downloaded. I realized what it was right away & got rid of it.

For you further advice, what I think you mean is that the program you used reported that it had - "got rid of it."
You should, still look at the link I sent and read the advice in our Malware forum.

Good luck with it.

Advertisements

Athena28

Athena28

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Thanks again for all your help.

Yes, the program found the trojan & got rid of it.

And I'll be at the Malware forum.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Thanks for posting
Hope all goes well