Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can connect to intertnet but nothing works

• Please log in to reply

Delcore

Delcore

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Hi, recently I was tinkering around with my verizon westell a90 7500 settings under advanced. I hit private lan and enabled public ip without really knowing what would happen. It asked for the ipv address and the default gateway which I entered in. I hit apply and now I can't connect to the internet. Also, while the page was at the waiting screen I pressed x out on accident. Now all my internet won't work. What's the problem?

Advertisements

Delcore

Delcore

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
By the way I am on a phones internet. The phones service turns out tommorow which is in about 3 and a half hours. ;c there's so little time.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I would suggest to reset your modem to factory defaults and reconfigure it. If you need assistance with reconfiguring it, Verizon Support would be able to tell you what settings to apply to regain connectivity.