Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Rootkit in Apple's Bonjour? [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
Hi,
Have you tried the free Revo Uninstaller on the parts that are still in your programs list?
You can download it from here You will want the free version, as the pro trial version is also available on that page.
Install Revo, but before you uninstall any program I would like you to create a system restore point manually.

Create a restore point -
  • Open System by clicking the Start button Posted Image, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
  • In the left pane, click System protection. Posted Image If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  • Click the System Protection tab, and then click Create.
  • In the System Protection dialog box, type a description, and then click Create.
Now please run Revo Uninstaller and find the bonjour application in the list. Double click on the bonjour icon and answer yes when prompted to to confirm you want to uninstall.

Next you will see the Select an Uninstall Mode window. Please select Advanced from the list of options, and click Next

You may get another confirmation asking if you are sure you want to uninstall the program, please select Yes

When the uninstall is complete, click on OK, then click Next
After a quick scan you will have to click on Next to see the results
Note: Make sure you only select the BOLD items in the list of registry entries (if any) and click on the Delete button and confirm.
Click on Next
Now you should see a list of files and folders that are left over, select them and click on Delete, please confirm you want to delete, then click on Next
That should be the end of the process.
After removing bonjour with Revo uninstaller, you should try to install your Itunes package again.

Let me know if you hit any errors or other strange results.

Advertisements

charliewykes

charliewykes

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi crowbar, it's odd right from the off! In Revo I can't see bonjour or find it by search yet it shows in Programs and Features via control panel. Revo does show Apple software updater and apple application support. Programs and features also shows Apple software updater but NOT apple application support.

I'm wondering if I should uninstall both programs shown in Revo and Bonjour shown in control panel?

Thanks

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
Yes, I would uninstall anything that's bonjour related in the control panel/uninstall a program, if you see it there.
I really don't know, but I suspect that the other two you mention might have an effect on your icloud program, so I would leave them for now.

Reboot your computer afterwards.
Then try this:
Click on the Start Orb
in the search box type CMD but don't press enter
in the list you will see CMD.exe - right click on it and select Run as Administrator
Confirm yes at the UAC prompt.
copy the text below in the quote box:

"Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe" -remove

right click on the black space in the command box and select paste, then press enter.
do not close the command box.

Next copy the text below in the quote box:

regsvr32 /u "Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll"

right click on the black space in the command box and select paste, then press enter.
Now you can close the command box.
Click on the Start Orb and type services.msc - press enter
scroll thru that list of services and find the bonjour service. You will want to stop that service. It may already be stopped, I just want to make sure that it is.

Last - please click on Start Orb, then Computer. Now navigate to the C:\program files(x86) and delete the bonjour folder.

See if that helps out.

charliewykes

charliewykes

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi, I deleted Bonjour from the control panel. I ran the CMD prompt lines. The first one said that the system could not find the file path specified. The next one generated a message saying the .dll could not be loaded, the specified module could not be found.

I still can't delete the C/program files/common files/apple and c/program files (x86)/common files/apple folders that Apple tell me should be deleted to remove itunes completely. They come up as 'in use by another program'.

I still get the 'could not open key message' when I try to install itunes.

Thanks again, you're going the extra mile here I know.

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
You are welcome! I tend to be stubborn with these infernal machines, I hate to give up, but I will surrender when I have to. :surrender:

I think I can remove those folders for you, but I am not sure if it will help the problem. Let's give it a shot, then see where we stand.

We need to do an OTL fix:
Download OTL to your Desktop
Note: If you have Malwarebytes 1.6 or higher installed please disable it for the duration of this fix as it may interfere with the successfully execution of the script below. If it still hangs then please uninstall MalwareBytes' and run this fix again.
Run OTL by right clicking on the icon then select Run as Administrator
  • Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following

:commands
    [createrestorepoint]
    :files
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\apple
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\apple

• Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered, reboot the PC when it is done
  • Post the log it produces in your next reply.

charliewykes

charliewykes

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Success!!! :thumbsup: OTL removed the folders. This broke icloud completely (some files are needed for icloud despite apple saying they should be removed for a clean install of itunes!). I couldn't install iTunes or icloud because I got the registry key error again. But... I tried the fix that had failed before so many times and this time the removed folder some how made a difference because it must have worked and I was able to install itunes 11 and icloud. Both seem to work - well itunes 11 is horrible but that's another story.

So thank you so so much Crowbar!!

The OTL log follows:

========== COMMANDS ==========
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point
========== FILES ==========
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\en.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\en.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncUICore.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServicesUI.resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServicesUI.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Outlook.syncschema\Contents\Resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Outlook.syncschema\Contents folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Outlook.syncschema folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Windows folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents\Resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema\Contents folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Notes.syncschema folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents\Resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema\Contents folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\MailAccounts.syncschema folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\iCal.syncschema\Contents\Resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\iCal.syncschema\Contents folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\iCal.syncschema folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Windows folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents\Resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema\Contents folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Contacts.syncschema folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Windows folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents\Resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema\Contents folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Calendars.syncschema folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Windows folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents\Resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema\Contents folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas\Bookmarks.syncschema folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Schemas folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.google.ContactSync folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.WindowsMail folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.WindowsContacts folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.Safari folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.Outlook folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.IE folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.google.ContactSync.client.resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.google.ContactSync.client.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsContacts.client.resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.WindowsContacts.client.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Safari.client.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Outlook.client.resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.Outlook.client.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.MobileSync.client.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceHelper.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\uk.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\tr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\th.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\sk.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\ro.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\hu.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\hr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\he.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\en.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\el.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\cs.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\ca.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources\ar.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\uk.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\tr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\th.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\sk.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\ro.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\hu.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\hr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\he.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\en.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\el.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\cs.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\ca.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources\ar.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\uk.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\tr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\th.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\sk.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\ro.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\hu.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\hr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\he.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\en.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\el.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\cs.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\ca.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources\ar.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\CoreDAV.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\BookmarkDAV_client.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\uk.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\tr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\th.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\sk.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\ro.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\hu.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\hr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\he.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\en.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\el.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\cs.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\ca.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\ar.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\CoreFP folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\inspector\UglifyJS folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\inspector\Images folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\inspector folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\en.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\MediaToolbox.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources\ru folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources\nl folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources\it folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources\fr folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources\es folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources\en\US folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources\en\GB folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources\en folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources\de folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\LinguisticData.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\JavaScriptCore.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\Foundation.resources\en.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\Foundation.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreGraphics.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\en.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\ColorSync.resources\Profiles folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\ColorSync.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\zh_TW.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\zh_CN.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\sv.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\ru.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\pt_PT.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\pt.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\pl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\nl.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\nb.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\ko.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\ja.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\it.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\fr.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\fi.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\es.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\English.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\de.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\da.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources\ar.lproj folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\AVFoundationCF.resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple folder moved successfully.

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 log created on 12182012_225704

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts

Success!!!

Excellent! I do love success :cool:

This broke icloud completely (some files are needed for icloud despite apple saying they should be removed for a clean install of itunes!).

Sorry about Icloud - I kind of thought that might happen, even though Apple does suggest to remove those folders. Thankfully it is easy enough to re-install.

well itunes 11 is horrible but that's another story.

That is something that I can't help you with :lol:

Now you can run OTL and click on the cleanup button to remove it completely.

Anything else to look at?

charliewykes

charliewykes

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi Crowbar, I cant thank you enough. The computer is much faster and after removing and re-installing chrome after I removed adobe flash player, Chrome has returned to a decent speed as well.

OTL has been removed. Only issue was the computer hung on shutdown and after an hour of waiting I had to power it of by the power button. But OTL seems to have gone.

Thanks again

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
I will keep this open for a little while, in case that hang up at shutdown keeps appearing. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.
Please let me know if the shutdown is behaving.

charliewykes

charliewykes

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi Crowbar, shutdown seems fine. Everything seems fine in fact. Great stuff, many many thanks and happy holidays!

Advertisements

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
You are very welcome. I will close this topic, but if you need us, you know where to find us!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.