Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

boots up very slow after trying to remove PUP.Bundle.Installer.OI, PUP

• Please log in to reply

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
Go back into Services and IMAPI, Properties and look for Dependencies Perhaps there is a Dependency that shouldn't be there and whatever service or driver is not started when the PC starts.

Advertisements

meandmy3tees

meandmy3tees

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
I downloaded Kies for my mobile phone and it wants me to update my mobile phone with a new firmware. Should I do that or not? I transferred everything from my phone to my computer so I could save my pictures to CD. And for my Videos it is acting really strange. Some show no picture with them at all and the ones that do are in slow motion. Like I am missing something.Everything else seems to be running pretty good. I did back-up my computer using my PC backup and for some reason I can't restore any of it now due to whatever I have done to this poor computer!! :( I so appreciate you for everything you have helped me with.. I am not sure why the burning CD's works now but it has nothing to do with (IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service) being shut off. It all works fine without it. I think I was missing my CD burning program. I guess I deleted a lot when I was trying to get rid of viruses. One more thing, for awhile now, not realizing it I had hidden files and folders showing instead of hidden. It seems for some reason a lot of my files are either missing or in the wrong place. Is there any program that I can get that will put everything back in the right folders on my computer. I know I am probably asking a really stupid question, but then I never knew you were out there either. I guess I believe the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.. :) If you have no more answers to these last few questions then again I thank you for everything you have done for me and I will definitely donate to your Kwiaht site. It looks like a wonderful program.. Thank you again Ron!! You truly are amazing!!!! By the way I was able to update media player. Although I uninstalled it, that was the one that wouldn't let me update due to Validation. So I suspect that is good now also..

Thank You & God Bless
Tammy

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
If you mean SAMSUNG KIES then I suppose it knows what it is talking about. I know very little about mobile stuff. Don't even have a cellphone.

Get Process Explorer

http://live.sysinter...com/procexp.exe
Save it to your desktop then run it (Vista or Win7 - right click and Run As Administrator).

View, Select Column, check Verified Signer, OK
Options, Verify Image Signatures

Click twice on the CPU column header to sort things by CPU usage with the big hitters at the top. Minimize the program but leave it running.

Run one of your videos that is acting up.

Now go back to the Process Explorer window and:

File, Save As, Save. Open the file Procexp.txt on your desktop and copy and paste the text to a reply.

IF you have the Windows disk then you can do a repair install
http://pcsupport.abo...stxprepair1.htm
(then run Windows Update a few times to make sure you have all of your patches).

If not then you can try Windows Repair All in one:
http://www.tweaking....all_in_one.html

Or you can just tell me what is broken and we can try to fix it.