Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Newbie Hello

• Please log in to reply

LA-Lili

LA-Lili

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I'm a refugee from another online computer help group that recently closed. Did not even know you all were here, but looks like a very good group. I really like the scope and depth of all the info you offer for a variety of platforms and devices -- cool! I currently have a Windows 7 desktop(very happy with it), but need to acquire a new laptop (old one is faithful XP but I need to upgrade) and not thrilled with Windows 8 but may bite the bullet on that one. I'm familiar with Macs from my workplace (retired teacher) but my budget is not that rich, ha-ha. Also have a Samsung Galaxy Note II which I got for Christmas and love, love, love! Who says an old dog can't learn new tricks??? Woof!

Thanks for accepting me here, look forward to getting to know the place and the posters. :)

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
:welcome:

We're glad you found us - we like to think we're a nice community! Look around and make yourself comfortable. :)

LA-Lili

LA-Lili

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you! I'm familiarizing myself with the boards now -- very tidy and easy to navigate! :thumbsup:

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Welcome, and enjoy the forums.... :thumbsup:

Jayzeee

Jayzeee

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts
Welcome :thumbsup: