Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ideas of geek gift?

• Please log in to reply

gachaman

gachaman

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Coming from Blackberry, Note N7000 is my first Andorid phone. I love its beautiful screen, simple to use, a lot more apps than my previous BB. However, I was told battery life issue is the nature of Android phone. Despite dimming brightness, turning off auto and Location services but I do play music and games, check email and Twitter a lot as well as web browse. Following the recommendation of my friend I purchase my first extended battery. As Christmas is almost upon us and my great experience with the battery, Ive ordered several more mpj batteries or portable charger and will give them to friends have complained abt their battery life...lol..

Thought it might be great to share Christmas gift ideas that you think is awesome. I would like to add more gadget and geek gift to my list.

Advertisements