Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

tool to get rid of drivers or is it somthing else

• Please log in to reply

waynegr

waynegr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
Yes ram sitting in slots good. Yes you got a point about them selling card, but I did look first and has first class reputation. Sorry this card is a GTX 780, if I send this One back was thinking of uping to a ti. Should I send back. And thank you for your time and help.

Wayne

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,781 posts
One suggestion would be to try the GTX 780 in an alternative computer, if you can`t ask a friend or member of the family it would be worth asking a local tech store, some will do this for free but some will charge a small fee so please check with them first.

Can you post the exact MB details for us, we know it is a Pegatron but is there another name or number stamped on the board.

You are welcome btw :thumbsup:

waynegr

waynegr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
Here are my full specs.

Add power box of 650 to that.

Motherboard.
Manufacturer: Pegatron
•Form factor: Micro-ATX - 24.4 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.4 cm (9.6 inches)
•Chipset: Intel H67
•Memory sockets: 4 x DDR3
•Front side bus speeds: 2.5 GT/s
•Processor socket: LGA 1155
•Expansion Slots:
•1 PCI Express x16
•3 PCI Express x1
•1 Half-Length MiniCard x1

http://h20566.www2.h...template.PAG...

Wayne

waynegr

waynegr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
This should work.

http://h20565.www2.h...44892.492883150

Odd thing since I ran that driver clean, I keep getting logged out of all my forums, and I got some ads. with it that I cant get rid of by add and remove programs, its YAC {elex do Brazil} and internet updater. {parallel lines developer} Ho and it took a lot of things off my desktop, like photos and videos, but expect they are somewhere.

Back in Hour.

Wayne

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,781 posts
We got most of that from your OP but not the full name or model number of the Pegatron MB, an example here

The HP link at your OP requires an account to be set up and a log in, the second link does not work :(

SleepyDude

SleepyDude

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,978 posts

Odd thing since I ran that driver clean, I keep getting logged out of all my forums, and I got some ads. with it that I cant get rid of by add and remove programs, its YAC {elex do Brazil} and internet updater. {parallel lines developer} Ho and it took a lot of things off my desktop, like photos and videos, but expect they are somewhere.

I would say the problem started before the Driver Clean tool when you reported Ads on the download page. I checked the page with Internet Explorer without any AD blocking tool and didn't see any Ads.

The Driver Clean tool is used on another forum where I'm a helper and its clean. I have uploaded the DDUv91-[Guru3D.com].exe and the program Display Driver Uninstaller.exe to virus total as you can see both are clean.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Malware Removal section of the forum to get specific help on Malware removing.

Before you post please read Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide starting from Step 2.

waynegr

waynegr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

We got most of that from your OP but not the full name or model number of the Pegatron MB, an example here

The HP link at your OP requires an account to be set up and a log in, the second link does not work :(

Is this ok.

Manufacturer: Pegatron
•Form factor: Micro-ATX - 24.4 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.4 cm (9.6 inches)
•Chipset: Intel H67
•Memory sockets: 4 x DDR3
•Front side bus speeds: 2.5 GT/s
•Processor socket: LGA 1155
•Expansion Slots:
•1 PCI Express x16
•3 PCI Express x1
•1 Half-Length MiniCard x1

Wayne

waynegr

waynegr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

I would say the problem started before the Driver Clean tool when you reported Ads on the download page. I checked the page with Internet Explorer without any AD blocking tool and didn't see any Ads.

The Driver Clean tool is used on another forum where I'm a helper and its clean. I have uploaded the DDUv91-[Guru3D.com].exe and the program Display Driver Uninstaller.exe to virus total as you can see both are clean.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Malware Removal section of the forum to get specific help on Malware removing.

Before you post please read Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide starting from Step 2.

Ok, and thank you all again. Will pop back to check to see if my Motherboard is ok for that GTX 780 it

Wayne

Edited by waynegr, 05 January 2014 - 04:32 PM.