Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Just need a little insight

• Please log in to reply

Blue_Jazz

Blue_Jazz

• Pip
  • 3 posts
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=green]I have a few questions about motherboards, processors, harddrives, memory.... well every thing! :tazz:

I have looked on newegg for mobos and have found this...

ASUS P5AD2-E Deluxe Socket T (LGA 775)

(I hope i'm doing this right, first time forumer)
it seems to be a great product with the reviews i have read but the next model up seems to have a little more features.

ASUS P5AD2-E Premium Socket T (LGA 775)

What are your views on these two products?Could you recomend something else mayby a little cheaper?(not looking to spend an arm or a leg) ;)

I'm looking to build my next PC and i would like to overclock it.

thanx

Advertisements

anoobrew

anoobrew

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
If you're going to overclock forget Pentium, its a waste, the gains by overclocking are minimal. You obviously are interested in gaming so go AMD.........AMD performs way better than Pentium in games

Blue_Jazz

Blue_Jazz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Ok I'll look into some other hardwear and just try to keep my options open im not quit ready to buy so i'll keep looking

Blue_Jazz

Blue_Jazz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I dont know much about AMD processors could you give me the heads up on them what would be the best processor.