Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Malware removal tutorial (training)

• Please log in to reply

iksinski

iksinski

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Ok. Allright.

I know that there's a malware university in geekstogo. But you have to be approved by experts to participate in this training.

If I'm not approved - I stll want to learn how to remove malware with my own knowledge.

Do you know any resources that can you train to fight malware, in other way than dumbly sending LOGS to forum, not understanding a bit of it?

I'm not trying to offend anybody. If I did then forgive me.

<peace>

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

iksinski,

Welcome to Geeks to Go, and thank you for your interest in GeekU. You can apply here, and your application will be reviewed. Malware removal is very tricky, especially with the newer infections, so it's not something that's easily learned without proper instruction, and tutorials for the majority of tools that we use are not publicly available, as it's very possible to damage a PC if you don't fully understand what you're doing.

sari

iksinski

iksinski

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

iksinski,

Welcome to Geeks to Go, and thank you for your interest in GeekU. You can apply here, and your application will be reviewed. Malware removal is very tricky, especially with the newer infections, so it's not something that's easily learned without proper instruction, and tutorials for the majority of tools that we use are not publicly available, as it's very possible to damage a PC if you don't fully understand what you're doing.

sari

Hello. Thanks for your answer.

I would like to take a chance (in worst case scenario I will format my OS :) 

<peace>

emidre

emidre

• Pip
  • 1 posts

i would also like training on how to remove malware from my computer on my own.

Yisroel

Yisroel

GeekU Senior

• GeekU Senior
  • 1,101 posts

i would also like training on how to remove malware from my computer on my own.

Hi emidre, and welcome to Geeks to Go.

Have you read Sari's reply in this thread? If you'd really want to help people remove malware you could apply to join our special training university GeekU, Learn more about Geek University!