Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Possibe Virus? Web browers keep crashing please help!

web browsers crashing unresponsive plugin mozilla firefox google crome

• Please log in to reply

tea82au

tea82au

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Hi,

Could someone please help me,

I have a windows 7 laptop, I have a problem with my computer I am not sure if it has something to do with a virus but all my scans are coming up ok.

I have an issue with my web browsers they are really slow, keeps saying not responding and keeps coming up with unresponsive plugin every 5 - 10 mins which is becoming very annoying.

I mainly use Mozilla firefox and google crome - I do have internet explorer but I don't really use it as its always slow

mozilla firefox keeps crashing, not responding and unresponsive plugin which prompts another window to contine or stop plugin/script.

Google crome pretty much does the same thing, continually says not responding, really slow.

I've tried uninstalling and then re-installing but doesnt seem to work, I'm not sure what else to do.

Its really frustrating when I need to search as my web browsers keep crashing, if anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it

thank you

Edited by tea82au, 17 June 2015 - 04:54 AM.

Advertisements