Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Old CD/DVD Roms And ISOs

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

zunebuggy

zunebuggy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

This is probably a stupid question. I have been converting my CD/DVD Roms to ISOs.  I know I can mount the ISOs as virtual drives but I was wondering if there was any way to have CD/DVD Rom cover art show up when it is mounted. I know this would have to be a 3rd party app to do this, but does it exist?  If I put in an actual CD Rom for Nero (for example) the CD/DVD Rom drive displays an icon for Nero.  When I create the ISOs and mount them, they just show a generic icon.

What would really be nice is to be able to keep all my CD/DVD Roms on my 3TB drive and have large icons showing the CD cover, almost like Plex does for my movie/music collection.

Thank you

Advertisements