Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pictures

• Please log in to reply

Meggie wynter

Meggie wynter

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I deleted my pictures on my android phone in the camera section how can i get them back need help please

Advertisements

uumjer

uumjer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

If you photos were stored in SD card, it will be easy to get them back with Android SD card data recovery, if they were stored in phone memory, it will be more difficult. There are some recovery tools (Here I will recommend MobiKin Doctor for Android )can restore lost files from Android but some of these products want you to root your phone. Try to see this guide to recover your photos.

Although I do not generally recommend rooting a device, if getting those photos back is really important it might still be worth doing. You could unroot the device afterward by reloading the stock firmware. T

Edited by uumjer, 16 November 2017 - 07:48 PM.