Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

KERNEL32dll Issue

• Please log in to reply

thefunkymunky

thefunkymunky

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Salutations Friend!!!

I received this error message while trying to install the Dashlane program:

"Dashlane.exe-EntryPointNotFound"

The procedure entry point AddDll

Directory could not be located in the

dynamic link library KERNEL32dll."

I would be so appreciative of some guidance and assistance. I also wanted to mention that on 7-23-2019 I reinstalled a clean copy of Windows 7 Premium on a new on a 4G hard drive. I have had this computer since 2010 and know its potential. I can have 10 open web pages, be playing a game and NOT have these issues, so I don't know what can be wrong. I have scanned for malware and virus but they both came back clean. I have only installed three programs. I have done all the updates etc etc etc, however I am having a lot of issues with "not responding messages", hang-ups, and otherwise not running like it should, slow, slow, slow.

I thank you in advance for all your time and attention in this matter.

smiles4you

tazzi

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,095 posts
See if the video helps, its helped many hopefully it may help you.