Thanks, Hari P.
Something to correct in the fix:
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user. Running it on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
- Please select the entire contents of the code box below, from the "Start::" line to "End::", including both lines. Right-click and select "Copy ". No need to paste anything to anywhere.
Start:: CloseProcesses: cmd: type C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\kl_config_62fbb8f7_c917_4cf7_957a_aad2b8fa768c.cfg End::
- Please right-click on FRST64 on your Desktop, to run it as administrator. When the tool opens, click "yes" to the disclaimer.
- Press the Fix button once and wait.
- FRST will process fixlist.txt
- When finished, it will produce a log fixlog.txt on your Desktop.
- Please post the log in your next reply.
Any other question/concern regarding this computer?