Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Software failure after win10 recovery

• Please log in to reply

jcham504

jcham504

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

I recently did a Win10 system recovery with saving files. After completion and reinstall of the aplication "Do It Again". A mouse click and motion macro aplication. I receive the attached  error warning regarding Microsoft Net Framework. I have attached the warning marked "first" and the specs marked Lenovo specky of my unit.  If I continue past the warning and play the program, upon ending the operation I get the second message. It is attached Marked "Second" telling me there was a problem saving the program. Can anyone tell me why this has haappened and how to correct it. I haven't found another program that does what it does so easily.

Attached Files

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts

Make sure your user account has administrator privileges.

Or try right click run as administrator.

jcham504

jcham504

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

I have been told to revert back to an earlier version of Microsoft Net Framework. How would I do that. I have opened the program with admin priv. but it still is problematic. 

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts

You can see if Net framework 2.0 will work

All info here.Download Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (x64) from Official Microsoft Download Center