Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unexpected_store_exception ( Resolved ).

Best Answer bambidbl , 25 April 2024 - 08:53 AM

Yep,the computer is a lot faster than before and everything is solved,i cant say thank you enough enough for your help,i will make sure to direct my friends and family toward to if they have some i... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

bambidbl

bambidbl

• PipPip
  • 88 posts

I have been getting bluescreens with that code for a while now,if someone could help me it would be nice.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
Multiple replies are OK.  Best to post a log as you get it.

Let's check your temperatures first.  Hopefully Speedfan will work for your system.
Go to:

Click on Download Latest Version for Windows (3.09MB)

A new window will appear trying to get you to download something else (probably Winzip).  On the bottom of the window click on:

Save the file then go to your Downloads folder and right click on the file and Run As Administrator.  Once it installs there will be a shortcut on your desktop.  Right click on it and Run As Administrator.

You will get a tip screen the first time it runs.  There is a box to check to tell it to not show it again and a way to close the tip but I do not remember exactly how to do it.

Once it is running:  On the General tab (if it works for your computer and language) it should show you several temperatures.  What is the highest temperature shown (in C)?

Hit Configure then click on the highest temp and check Show in tray.  While still in Configure hit Options and change the Icon Text color to yellow and the Icon Background color to blue (the point is to make it easier to see/  Feel free to use different colors that work for you.)  Now Minimize Speedfan.

Win 10 hides icons by default so: Settings, Personalization, Taskbar, Select which Icons appear on Taskbar,  then turn Speedfan ON.  You should now see the highest temperature that you selected in the area down by the clock.

With no other programs running what is the highest temp you see?  Play a game, watch a video or do a virus scan.  How high does it go?  We want it to stay under about 65.  70 and over indicates it is overheating which can cause lots of problems.

If the PC is not overheating then test the RAM using Windows memory test

Does that pass?

If that passes then

See if you can get Who Crashed to work:

Then 
Under Crash Analysis Tools
 it says:

WhoCrashed 7.06
click on Download free home edition 
and save the file.
Go to the downloads folder.
Right click on the downloaded file and Run As Administrator.  Once you agree to the terms and Install it then Finish it should open Who Crashed.  Click on Analyze.  Once it finishes scroll down to the bottom and copy the report and paste it into a reply.

Get Process Explorer

Save it to your desktop then run it (Vista or Win7+ - right click and Run As Administrator).  
View and check Show Processes From All Users 

View, Select Column, check Verified Signer, OK
Options, Verify Image Signatures

Click twice on the CPU column header  to sort things by CPU usage with the big hitters at the top.  

Wait a full minute then:

File, Save As, Save.  Note the file name.   Open the file  on your desktop and copy and paste the text to a reply.

Latency Monitor:

Go to

Scroll down to

System Monitoring Tools

and then find

LatencyMon 7.0 (or it may be a higher number if they update)

Click on Download free home edition

Save it then right click and Run As Admin.  It will install and then start the program.  
It will tell you to click on the Start button but there isn't one.  
Instead click on the green arrowhead (looks like a Play button).   Let it run for at least 20 seconds.  Then hit the red box to stop it. 

Edit, Copy Report text to Clipboard then move to a REPLY and Ctrl + v to paste the text into a reply.  

Click on the Drivers Tab.  Click on the column header for "Total execution (ms)" once or twice until the biggest numbers are at the top of the column then take a screen shot (save as type jpg) and attach it.  
Click on the Processes tab then click on the  "Hard Pagefaults" column header once or twice until the big numbers are at the top of the column.  Take a screen shot (save as type jpg) and attach it. 

To attach a file:
First click on More Reply Options
Then scroll down to where you see
Choose File and click on it.  Point it at the file and hit Open.
Now click on Attach this file.

Only files with .txt, .jpg or .zip are allowed.

bambidbl

bambidbl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Hello,thank you for your answer.As it doesnty present itself as you said, i sent a screenshot of the main tab in SpeedFan.

I have temperatures over 110degrees on things calleed AUXTIN1,AUXTIN2 and AUXTIN3.

I ran the memory test and no errors were detected.

After running the Who crashed analyse,i put the results on a notepad file wich i called "whocarshedlog".It is in this reply.

About Process Explorer,i put the txt file below too,called"log.txt".

about LatencyMon i did the same "latencymon.txt".

I also put the drivers tab screenshot as well as the processes one.

i wish you a good day or evening or even night(idk where you re from),and thank you for your help. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• image_2024-04-11_181124346.png
  • image_2024-04-11_193031639.png
  • image_2024-04-11_193052470.png

Attached Files

Edited by bambidbl, 11 April 2024 - 11:32 AM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

I'm in Melbourne Beach Florida, USA so Eastern Time Zone (with Daylight Saving Time) so I'm about 5 hours behind you.

I think Speedfan is picking up some bad info (it hasn't been updated in about 8 years) but the CPU and GPU temps look OK.

Latency Monitor shows Wdf01000.sys is very active.  You might try 

Way 1: Disable High Precision Event Timer

on 

https://www.minitool...gh-latency.html

The High Precision Event Timer isn't used much any more so it shouldn't hurt anything but you can go back and reenable it if 

it causes a problem.  Please tell me if you notice something not working after the change.

Please rerun Latency Monitor again after making the change and let's see if the drivers page changes.

Process Explorer doesn't show any real problems though Interrupts are a bit high.  (A sign of a poorly written driver)

WhoCrashed says you have a bad driver but it needs more info.  In Windows, go to

Settings, System then on the right side of the screen click on Advanced System Settings.

That will take you to the old Control Panel =>System window.  Near the bottom of the window find 

Startup and Recovery

and click on its Settings.

This will bring up a new window.  About 2/3 of the way down find

Write debugging information

Click on the box just below (Default says Kernel Memory Dump)

A menu will open up.  Select 

Complete Memory Dump

then OK. OK.

Then wait until it crashes again and rerun WhoCrashed.  Hopefully it will tell us which driver is the problem.

You can try DriverMax and see if it has any updates for you.  I don't usually trust these driver companies but this one has 

solved a few problems for me in the past.  It only lets you download two drivers per day and it will nag you to buy the product with annoying popups o I usually install it, get two of the drivers it recommends then uninstall it.  Wait 24 hours before reinstalling and then get the next two.  

https://www.drivermax.com/download.htm

Choose the free Download (orange)

download, Save and then go to the Download folder and right click on the file and Run As Administrator

When the installation completes let it run DriverMax.

Close the Browser that pops up.

Click on Scan For Driver Updates now.

It will show you a list of drivers and tell you which ones it has updates for.  You can only install one at a time and each time it tries to sell you the product but at the bottom is a line that says No Thanks, Continue with Free which you need to click.

I would look for Nvidia, Realtek and any network drivers and try them first.  Keep a list of which drivers you update so you can go into Device Manager and revert back to an older version if something does wrong.  It also creates a System Restore point so you can backout the changes that way.

You don't need to update the C++ Redistributables.

bambidbl

bambidbl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Hello,i am also still on windows 10,able to update to windows 11.Is it a problem?

Edit:my computer is really laggy and i get some big freezes in games.

Here is the list of the drivers that DriverMax notified.

Nvidia High Definition Audio

Realtek Pcie Gbe Family controller

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime2012 (x86)

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 2013 (x64)

Nvidia PhysX

Oracle Java

Hope you have a good day,waiting for an answer.

Edited by bambidbl, 12 April 2024 - 11:56 AM.

bambidbl

bambidbl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Here is the log from Who crashed:

Attached Files

• Attached File  log2.txt   3.07KB   14 downloads

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

It doesn't look like you configured your System for Complete memory dump since WhoCrashed is still complaining.

Capture.JPG

Ignore these two:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime2012 (x86)

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 2013 (x64)

Unless you have a real reason for having Java on your PC it should be uninstalled.  If you absolutely need it get the latest version at java.com.  Sometimes DriverMax will report you still have Java even if you have uninstalled it.

Nvidia PhysX is game related so might be a good candidate.  There is an update on Nvidia's site:

https://www.nvidia.c...19-0218-driver/

so you don't have to use DriverMax.

Realtek Pcie Gbe Family controller is your network adapter (wired).  You can get the latest version from Realtek:

https://www.realtek....xpress-software

Realtek has had a lot of problems with their drivers so you really want the latest.

Nvidia High Definition Audio seems to be part of your graphics card software.  To get it from Nvidia you have to go to 

https://www.nvidia.c...aspx?lang=en-us

(You may need to change the language)

and put in your card info then "If you just need to install NVIDIA High Definition Audio driver and not the whole driver package, choose Custom Install and uncheck the other optional driver packages."

so it might be easier to use DriverMax.

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

is Human Interface Device so could be mouse, keyboard, headset, joystick, steering wheel or other device that a user would use.  No way to tell.  Probably would not hurt to update it with DriverMax but you might want to go into Device Manager and see what version you have now.

Some things which help a system run faster:

Search for

task scheduler

When it finds it, right click and Run As Administrator

Click on the arrow in front of Task Scheduler Library then

Click on the arrow in front of Microsoft

Click on the arrow in front of Windows

Click on Application Experience.  In the next pane to the right, right click on each Task and Delete.  Should be three or four (later versions) tasks.  Note after each Windows update they will reinstall one of the tasks.

Click on Customer Experience Improvement Program.  In the next pane to the right, right click on each Task and Delete.  Should be two tasks.

Close Task Scheduler.

Search for
services.msc
hit Enter

Find SysMain
Right click on it and select Properties.  Change the Startup Type from Automatic to Disabled.  OK

Download OOSU10.exe:

Download and Save it (You will get a popup while it's downloading.  You can X out of it)
then go to the Download folder and Right click on the downloaded file and Run As Admin.
Allow it to make a System Restore Point.
Click on Actions then on Apply Recommended Settings.

Also check your Event Logs (right click on Start and select Event Viewer
click on Windows Logs then look in Application and in System for yellow and red flagged errors.

Easiest to right click on Application and Clear Logs, Clear.  Repeat for System then reboot.  Sort the logs in Application and System by Event Type by clicking on the column header.  Then scroll to the bottom or top of the list to find warnings and errors.  Applications should not have any errors.  System will have Warnings for DistributedCom and possibly BTHUSB but should otherwise be clean.  Report any errors you find.  Normally I use VEW as a quick way to see the errors without messing with Event Viewer but I don't think it works in French.  I think Minitool box will work.  Give it a try:

Please download [url=https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/[/url], save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark only the following checkbox:

[*]List last 10 Event Viewer Errors

[/list]
Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of MTB.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

You can also try WhySoSlow:

Try WhySoSlow:

The Download is on

Look under System Monitoring Tools for WhySoSlow 1.61  then click on

Download free home edition

Save the file then right click and Run As Admin.  Follow the prompts. Let it run for a minute (watch the Time Running indication at the bottom) then hit Analyze

Then when a new window appears hit Analyze again.   Once the report appears scroll down and see if it complains about anything.  You can Save the report but it saves as WhySoSlowOutput.htm which the forum won't let you attach.  You can either zip it up or rename it to WhySoSlowOutput.txt then attach it.

bambidbl

bambidbl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Hello,i a m sorry if i made a mistake but i follow your intru but i followed your instructions as much as i could,i sent you a screenshot of the tab you asked me to modify.

About those drivers,i updated the realtek one to the most recent from their websites but all my nvidia ones were the most recent i could get on the official site.

After following your instructions in the Event Viewer,i found an error and two warnings in the application one as well as four errors and one waring in the system one.

I put down the MTB.txt,as well as the results from why so wlow,just so you know the computert was downloading and was used during all those procceses.

i hope you have a good day.

Overall the whysoslow tool report didnt show any problem,just a bit of usage on the memory but the computer was used for other things during the process so nothing to worry about.

Attached Thumbnails

• image_2024-04-12_232848340.png

Attached Files

• Attached File  MTB.txt   6.92KB   17 downloads

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

The reason the memory dump did not work is revealed in the error message:

Error: (04/13/2024 12:09:20 AM) (Source: volmgr) (EventID: 49) (User: )
Description: Échec de la configuration du fichier d'échange pour l'image mémoire après incident.
Vérifiez qu'un fichier d'échange est présent sur la partition de démarrage
et qu'il est assez grand pour contenir toute la mémoire physique.

There are lots of ways to check the size of pagefile but to me the easiest is to just search for

cmd

then right click on Command Prompt and Run as Admin.

Type:

cd \

Hit Enter.  Prompt will change to C:\

dir /a  pagefile.sys

Hit Enter.

You will get something like this:

C:\Windows\system32>cd \

C:\>dir /a pagefile.sys
 Volume in drive C has no label.
 Volume Serial Number is 761E-FFF9

Directory of C:\

04/10/2024  01:25 AM    16,642,998,272 pagefile.sys
               1 File(s) 16,642,998,272 bytes
               0 Dir(s)  346,330,259,456 bytes free

I have 16GB of RAM so I should probably have at least 24GB but Windows is controlling the size and doesn't think I need that much.  Since your system is complaining I would make sure to have 1.5 times your RAM.

This page shows how to adjust it.

https://www.tomshard...s-10,36929.html

Also the above error happens at the same time that we get:

Error: (04/13/2024 12:09:32 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7023) (User: )
Description: Le service GameInput Service s’est arrêté avec l’erreur : 
%%2147680517 = Le fichier composé %1 a été produit avec une version plus récente de la mémoire.

So it's possible that this causes or is related to the crash.  What game were you playing when it crashed?

bambidbl

bambidbl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

I was in a war thunder lobby(btw war thunder is real laggy idk why),i went to eat and when i came back it had restarted after a crash.

I put 1.5times my ram in the virtual memory and rebooted.Do i need to send you the sasme things i sent before if it crashes?

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

Yes.  Both the WhoCrashed report and the Minitoolbox error report.

bambidbl

bambidbl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

here is the whocrashed and minitoolbox.

Attached Files

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

This may point to your delays.  "30000 millisecondes" is 30 seconds.  That is a ridiculously long time for a process to take.  (and it still didn't finish) Normally on a fast PC it should be only a few milliseconds.  

Error: (04/13/2024 11:38:31 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7011) (User: )
Description: Le dépassement de délai (30000 millisecondes) a été atteint lors de l’attente de la réponse transactionnelle du service GamingServices.

Error: (04/13/2024 11:38:01 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7011) (User: )
Description: Le dépassement de délai (30000 millisecondes) a été atteint lors de l’attente de la réponse transactionnelle du service GamingServices.

Error: (04/13/2024 11:37:31 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7011) (User: )

Error: (04/13/2024 11:37:01 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7011) (User: )

Try running the Gaming Services Repair Tool:

https://support.xbox...ces-repair-tool

Also see if CrystalDiskInfo will work for you.  Let's make sure the hard drive is healthy.

Scroll down a bit and you will see a 
button that says Installer (Vista+).  That's the button you need to use to download the installer.  
Save the file then go to the download folder and right click on the file and run as admin.  
The program will install and then start up.   Once it reads the drives you just hit File then Save Text.  
Save the file to your desktop and then attach it or open it then copy and paste the text to a reply.  

bambidbl

bambidbl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

here is the disk read from crystalmark.

Attached Files

bambidbl

bambidbl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Little update,i crashed again with a different code (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR)

I believe i understand that whocrashed and minitoolbox will give info about it som i m sending you new logs.

Attached Files