Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error on forum

• Please log in to reply

Dark-Fact

Dark-Fact

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
I have noticed on 'Monday, June 27, 2005', when I click on the Spyware Support Forum link attached to the intro of the "Internet and Browsers" forum, I get an error message saying, the link is either broken or out of date. And the link does not work. :tazz:

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Thanks! Fixed it. :tazz:

Dark-Fact

Dark-Fact

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hehe, no problem. But Admin, the other topic that you closed I made about you thinking it was a dublicate of this topic was not a duplicate. I reported an error known as, when I try to enter somebodys profile and try to enter there blog, the blog link just takes me to my blog. Just like what I said in the other topic. :tazz: So would you please try to fix this error to.

Edited by Dark-Fact, 27 June 2005 - 09:57 PM.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Sorry about that. :tazz:

Yeah, I've known about that one for a while. It will be fixed when the forum software is updated soon.

Dark-Fact

Dark-Fact

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Oh, Okay. :tazz: You can close this topic if you want.

Edited by Dark-Fact, 28 June 2005 - 02:28 PM.