Free & Plus versions.
The following changes were made in ObjectDock 1.2:
ObjectDock is a program that lets you organize your short-cuts and running tasks onto an extremely customizable dock that sits on your desktop.
* New smoothness setting is now available for the zooming effect
* Redesigned "Appearance Tweaks" properties tab for zooming docks
* Settings "Backup" system in case of crashes rewritten, strengthened
* Added options to temporarily disable Docklets (for troubleshooting)
* Fixed jumpy zoom-animation when dragging within a zooming dock
* Fixed error message on startup for users with no C:\
* Fixed issue wherein upon exiting a zooming dock, if the cursor passes over an item's title the dock would take a step in the reverse direction
* Fixed issue wherein the dock animation could get stuck in the "zoomed" position after the cursor has left the dock
* Fixed conflict between IconPackager 3 and ObjectDock, which prevented dragging of icons, and at times would prevent program from loading. IconPackager 3.0a also corrects this
* Adjusting the tab alignment will now take effect immediately
Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Program supports accelerated video cards and includes a software rendering mode to run fast on older hardware.