Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express

• Please log in to reply

rbobbyd

rbobbyd

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Janie,
Thanks again for your info and comments. We have a long list of providers here in Florida, but I have not heard of those, and I 'm sure there are many more around the country that are not known everywhere. I'm sure the Hotmail will work out fine for you, I have several friends that use it. I'm using RoadRunner which is provided by our TV cable system. It's super fast, but quite expensive($45/month), and you are on-line all the time, unless you turn the computer off. It pretty much requires good anti-virus and firewall protection. I do a lot of digital photography and that's how I got into the problem with the emailing of large files. Most color photos are pretty large and I send several at once quite often.
Take care, Bob

Advertisements