Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AGP not detected so can't install Drivers

• Please log in to reply

Stasiek

Stasiek

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
if you don't have another pc to test the ati then just try reinstalling the ati back into the AGP slot making sure it's properly seated, also try to keep a pci slot open between the agp card and the other pci slots

Advertisements

imcharles

imcharles

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I brought the card to comp usa over the weekend and they took it downstairs and tested it for me. Report was that it wasn't working for them either, so I guess the card's busted. Anybody want a $100 paper weight???

I just ordered a Nvidia 6600 GT off newegg.com, so hopefully I'll get that this week. Thanks everyone for all of the help, I don't know how the card could've been damaged in between my old system and my new system, but I guess it was.

Kalian

Kalian

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
6600gt was an excellent choice for a replacement video card
but anyways sorry about your loss
=/