Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

configure.csv not found on Call of Duyt

• Please log in to reply

computerfool

computerfool

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When I start Call Of Duty I get Configure .csv not found. I unloaded and reloaded the game from my computer several times as recommended by tech. support wesite for the game and still have the probplem.

The game use to work but got missed up when the game was shut down wrong.

Please give me ideas how to fix it

Advertisements

rockers

rockers

• Pip
  • 1 posts

When I start Call Of Duty I get Configure .csv not found. I unloaded and reloaded the game from my computer several times as recommended by tech. support wesite for the game and still have the probplem.

The game use to work but got missed up when  the game was shut down wrong.

Please give me ideas how to fix it

View Post

hih there m8!
maybe i can help u, i had the same prob.
my CoD just stoped work and when i tried to reconnect it said same [bleep] as urs there. i bought a new videocard and installed it but nothing happends, still didnt work (tryed some other things to before buyin the card)
then i got an idea, windows updates!!! and it sure was the prob. it fokked up my videocard-drives so CoD didnt worked anymore. i had to get some new ones from ATI. so do that first. :)
after that u put ur CoD-cd in ur computr and search for pak0.pk-file. copy it and put it in main over ur pak0.pk3-file there. when windows updates crashes ur drives CoD loses some points in pak0.pk3-file. if u check it its smaller then the one on ur cd. and i wont help just to reinstall, u have to do this. or if u have a friend who plays maybe he can send it over to u so u can put it in right spot.
sorry for my bad english but it aint my dailey language :tazz:

well hope this will hwlp u a bit :)
take care and so on :)

CoD masta

CoD masta

• Pip
  • 9 posts
i have the same problem lol but b4 that happened i had sound files missing or something

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
uninstall the game, delete the folder where it was installed (if it still exists). reboot and reinstall the game. patch with 1.5 (cod) 1.51 (cod:uo). then update punkbusters. try and join a game and see what happens.

its a corrupt game file that causes this, but know one knows wich one is doing it.

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I have the same problem and It doesn't work on what you guys said. Help!