Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GeekU admittance(old)

• Please log in to reply

BTPH

BTPH

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
hey can i join, though i wont be able to do much learnin bout spyware for the nex week or 2 (so many assignments ive left till last minute its not funny)

ive been hit by adware and spyware many a time, now i can recognize certain elements of it on the task manager and whenever it gets to be a nuisance i jus shut it all down but i usually mistake running applications i need for spyware which screws me over

Edited by BTPH, 17 April 2005 - 11:24 PM.

Advertisements

wade_man_uk

wade_man_uk

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
Can I join please? I spend most days of my life sitting in front of a computer screen have done for about 8 years now and I hate spyware,adware,malware etc because it stops me from working. So please Sign Me Up!

scooters

scooters

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I would love to help. I am an IS Manager who knows enough about computers but not enough about spyware. Please sign me up.

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
I want to join also.. :tazz:

markedmanner

markedmanner

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
I would love to help! I have my A+ Cert. and currently going for my MCSE. Am I in?

Iceman05

Iceman05

IT Professional

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi. I would be interested in learning how to help others in this fight. Im a PC tech with a B.S. degree in Software Engineering Technology. I have fought this stuff enough on pc's from our customers to want to be more proficient at killing it. Thanks!

sexy~n~unique

sexy~n~unique

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Am I in? I'd love to learn and help.

Sexy :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
shkdr, BountyHunter69, x Initial G x, Invartact, P3-450, terygod, sexy~n~unique, BTPH, wade_man_uk, scooters, Rawe, markedmanner, and Iceman05 welcome to Geeks to Go Geek University. It's become very popluar, but we're ready for you! :tazz:

We may have to raise the tuition. ;) J/K

Salient I've made you an upperclassman, if you PM me with the details about your username, rank, and other sites you help on, we may be able to bump you to a trusted helper. ;)

woody1977

woody1977

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
Can I join please, have been sent here, was posting help replies, but hadn't noticed about this.

cheers jj.

Jynx

Jynx

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I would be interested in learning/helping.

Advertisements

Comnir

Comnir

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Hi,
I would like to join GeekU :tazz:

Evocater

Evocater

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
I'm not quite sure how much time I can afford for this, but I would love to be able to help people with their problems and join the GeekU.
I have basic computer skills and small knowledge about fighting Malware, but I have handled infections on my on computer with online help a few times.

Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Pip
  • 5 posts
If you are still recruiting I am very interested. :tazz: I like to help other people with computer problems.I do have basic computer skills plus a few others. I specialize in building computers, but I also have experence with viruses.

Edited by Zero Cool, 19 April 2005 - 06:42 PM.

I)ark_Elf_

I)ark_Elf_

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
i would love to help to. :tazz:
i am willing to learn

XpcIzzy

XpcIzzy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I would love to help out. THe information you guys give is great and i would love to be a part of the team.