Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

upside down

• Please log in to reply

noobtech

noobtech

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
Ok my computer screen is upside down. Im running windows xp pro and my resolution is at 1024 by 768. Holding ctrl+alt and the arrows do nothing. I changed my resolution down to 800 by 600 and that seemed to fix it. My question is how can i fix this problem so i can put it back to 1024 by 768 without it going upside down again?

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Could always just turn your monitor upside down and then your desktop will be right-side up :tazz:

But seriously that is wierd. I'll do some research on it. In the mean time maybe someone else has had this problem and will chime in their words of wisdom.

Fenor

Linkmaster

Linkmaster

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Hi noobtech,

Try : CTRL+ ALT+ UP Arrow

OR

Right-click on an empty area on the desktop
Click on Properties then on the Settings tab
Click on Advanced button.
See if you have a tab relating to your graphics card (mine is ATI)
Click on the tab then on the Graphics properties button or a button relating to Rotation and remove the tick from the Enable Rotation - remember to click Apply

Edited by Linkmaster, 06 October 2005 - 09:27 AM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i agree with linkmaster, you can set it in the display settings