Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Backdooor.Small.eo,constant crashes and popups [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

vincent_mills

vincent_mills

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi, my problems started a couple weeks ago. Well to start off my Ewido keeps finding this Backkdoor.Small.eo and cleans it but in the next couple of hours it pops back up .. There were a few other backdoors but they don't pop up anymore. Another problem i have is I can only isntall stuff in safe mode now .. When ever I go to install someithing it frezzes right at the end of the setup...Another are constant pop ups saying I have some manything wrong with my registry etc but only happens when Im on the internet and says donwload this to fix it and they stall my donwloads untill I click X to close them.. And yeah also my computer frezzes up alot and crashes for no reason some programs wont close so Yeah I got some problems!.. So anyways Heres my log

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:48:44 PM, on 10/20/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S09IC1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drahcy.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\IC Media Corp\ICM532\Launchpad.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Karen Mills\My Documents\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://google.ca/
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C44 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S09IC1.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C44 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus C44"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [secure] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drahcy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CloneCDTray] "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrojanScanner] C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Shareaza] "C:\Program Files\Shareaza\Shareaza.exe" -tray
O4 - Global Startup: Launchpad.lnk = ?
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{AE7FD269-F57E-46C6-8AFF-70245FF7859B}: NameServer = 198.164.4.2 198.164.30.2
O20 - Winlogon Notify: NavLogon - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: Hardware Clock Driver (hwclock) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\hwclock.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

Advertisements

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

Old Malware Surgeon with a shaky scalpel

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Hello Vincent, I apologise for your wait.

I don't think that all your problems are "current malware" problems, but they may well be consequences of previous stuff. Let's clean up first and then try to restore your system to something that works well.

Please note that you should have Administrator rights to perform the fixes. Also note that multiple identity PC’s (family PC’s) present a different problem; please tell me if your PC has more than one individual’s setting.

Before we get underway, you may wish to print these instructions for easy reference during the fix, although please be aware that many of the required URLs are hyperlinks in the red names shown on your screen. Part of the fix may require you to be in Safe Mode, which will not allow you to access the internet, or my instructions!

Firstly could you please disable Ewido Guard from running during the fix, it may just hinder our attempts to change anything. Open Ewido and deselect the Guard option.

To start please download the following programmes, we will run them later. Please save them to a place that you will remember, I suggest the Desktop:

Killbox by Option^Explicit
CCleaner

Go to Start>Run and type Services.msc then hit OK
Scroll down and find this service:

Hardware Clock Driver (hwclock)

When you find it, double-click on it. In the next window that opens, click the Stop button, then click on Properties and under the General Tab, change the Startup Type to Disabled. Now hit Apply and then OK.

Run HiJackThis. Click on None of the above, just start the program. Now, click on the Config button (bottom right), then click on Misc Tools, then click on Delete an NT Service a window will pop up. Enter this item into that field (copy and paste):

hwclock

Click OK.

It should pull up information about the service, when it asks if you want to reboot now click YES

Please re-open HiJackThis and scan. Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below.

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [secure] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drahcy.exe
O23 - Service: Hardware Clock Driver (hwclock) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\hwclock.exe (file missing)
Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix Checked.

Please install Killbox by Option^Explicit.

*Extract the programme to your desktop and double-click on its folder, then double-click on Killbox.exe to start the programme.
*In the Killbox programme, select the Delete on Reboot option.
*Copy the file names below to the clipboard by highlighting them and pressing Control-C:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drahcy.exe

*Return to Killbox, go to the File menu, and choose "Paste from Clipboard".

*Click the red-and-white "Delete File" button. Click "Yes" at the Delete on Reboot prompt. Click "Yes" at the reboot now prompt..

If you receive a message such as: "Component 'MsComCtl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." when trying to run TheKillbox, click download and run missingfilesetup.exe. Then try TheKillbox again.

There is almost certainly bound to be some junk (leftover bits and pieces) on your system that is doing nothing but taking up space. I would recommend that you run CCleaner. Install it, update it, check the default setting in the left-hand pane, ensure you uncheck old prefetch data found under the system tab, then click Analyze> Run Cleaner. You may be fairly surprised by how much it finds. Also click Issues then Scan for issues – fix selected issues

Post back a fresh HijackThis log (from normal mode) and I will take another look. Have you noticed any improvement?

vincent_mills

vincent_mills

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi, sorry for the delay( lots of school exams this week ) yes well I followed your intructions and I did get rid of Draphcy.exe but when I went to get rid of the hwclock in HiJackThis it wasn't there which makes me guess it is gone already becuase of the step above it. And Something else has seemed to come into my HiJackThis its called something like "Mouse Click Monitor: which you will see in my new HiJackThis log. Another thing there was only 9.8mbs of stuff to be removed I'm guessing its becuase I have run this CCleaner just a few days ago. Well as I'm typing this Ewido just picked up mousecm.exe the path file is C:\WINDOWS\System32 and its infected with Backdoor.IRCBot.bv the same as hwclock and it seems to have the same thing in HiJackThis with teh file is missing. conection there somewhere maybe?.. Also I can't find System32 and I couldnt see it before with the last thing hwclock. Oh my one more thing those anooying pop ups arestill on here bt is activated by teh interenet and it always says I have some kind of critcial ereppr and must go to something like utc.net to donwload this and that to reovle my errors and if I don't my system may crash .. One just poped up just then saying go to something like spw5.com becuase blah blah blah the same old thing.. BUT on a possitive note there has been a significant speed up in my computer but I'm still haveing teh same sysmptons as before.. ( also nother one fixms.com just poped up).. but heres my log

Scan saved at 10:13:37 PM, on 10/25/2005

Running processes:

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://google.ca/
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C44 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S09IC1.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C44 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus C44"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CloneCDTray] "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: Mouse Click Monitor (mousecm) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mousecm.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Hello again Vincent

Don’t you just love these NT services.

Firstly could you please disable Ewido Guard from running during the fix, it may just hinder our attempts to change anything. Pen Ewido and deselect the guard option.

Go to Start>Run and type Services.msc then hit OK
Scroll down and find this service:

Mouse Click Monitor (mousecm)

When you find it, double-click on it. In the next window that opens, click the Stop button, then click on Properties and under the General Tab, change the Startup Type to Disabled. Now hit Apply and then OK.

Run HiJackThis. Click on None of the above, just start the program. Now, click on the Config button (bottom right), then click on Misc Tools, then click on Delete an NT Service a window will pop up. Enter this item into that field (copy and paste):

mousecm

Click OK.

It should pull up information about the service, when it asks if you want to reboot now click YES

Please post a fresh (final?) HJT log.

vincent_mills

vincent_mills

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi, good news everything is working fine no more pop ups and no more slowdowns as it seem, thanks.. Um there is a question I have to ask though ever since I had I dunno something ( one of those things we just deleted) my system 32 file is not there?? Is it where that was the file I had to quartine wiht ewido? And since deleting those mouse clikc hwclock there are to temp files that poped up in my system file they a threat or anything??.. But yeah heres my HiJackThis log thanks for everything so far:).. Oh crap the pop up thing just came up heres a copy or what it says:
Message from SECURITY to ALERT on 10/26/2005 6:41:53AM

Windows has eno[bleep]ered an Internal Error
Your Windows rehistry is corrupted.

We recommend a complete system scan.

Visit

http://CleanRegNow.com

to repair now

then theres a okay button

Please help with that so yeah heres my HiJackThis log:

Scan saved at 6:46:44 AM, on 10/26/2005

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Shareaza\Shareaza.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{AE7FD269-F57E-46C6-8AFF-70245FF7859B}: NameServer = 198.164.4.2 198.164.30.2

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Congratulations! your new log is clean. :tazz: Just a little bit more to do to prevent further infection.

Reset and Re-enable your System Restore to remove bad files that have been backed up by Windows. The files in System Restore are protected to prevent any programmes changing them. This is the only way to clean these files: (You will lose all previous restore points which are likely to be infected.)

To reset your restore points, please note that you will need to log into your computer with an account which has full administrator access. You will know if the account has administrator access because you will be able to see the System Restore tab. If the tab is missing, you are logged in under a limited account.

(Windows XP)
1. Turn off System Restore.On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
Check Turn off System Restore.
Click Apply, and then click OK.
2. Reboot.

3. Turn ON System Restore.On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
UN-Check *Turn off System Restore*.
Click Apply, and then click OK.
MOST IMPORTANT: You should update Windows and Internet Explorer to get all the latest Security Patches to protect your computer from the malware that is around on the internet.

I recommend going to the following link and update as recommended by Microsoft. This adds more security and extra features including a pop-up blocker for Internet Explorer. Microsoft Update

Now that everything is fixed, I suggest that you consider getting these programmes to help keep the computer clean:

SPYWARE BLASTER - Blocks bad ActiveX items from installing on your computer.
AD-AWARE PERSONAL – A fine free malware detector and removal programme
SPYBOT S&D – Excellent free spyware detector and removal programme
GOOGLE TOOLBAR - Blocks many unwanted pop-ups in Internet Explorer.
FIREFOX - Safer alternative to the Internet Explorer web browser.
AVG ANTIVIRUS FREE EDITION - Free antivirus programme if you currently are not using one.
ZONEALARM - Free firewall programme if you currently are not using one (Windows XP has a built-in firewall).

Remember to update these frequently.

Please note that whilst there is nothing wrong in having more than one antispyware programmes for “on demand” scanning, having two or more antivirus systems is not recommended as they may well interfere with each other.

You may also want to read "How did I get infected in the first place" to learn how to better secure your computer.

Be sure to keep your Windows, antispyware and antivirus updated. :)

I have no idea what your first paragraph meant, or whether you still have a problem. However, I note that you do have Shareaza installed (or a Trojan using that name) which may well be your source. Staff at this site are unable to enter into any dialogue concerning P2P applications.

I wish you happy safe surfing!

vincent_mills

vincent_mills

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Okay well that's good that I have a clean log but I STILL have a problem Whenever I connect to the internet a pop up comes up saying I have so many erroe please fix at a certain site and it won't go away these arnt activated by my browser but rather being connected to the internet! Also I cannot find my system 32 file .. Thats my only problems.

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Hello again

I don't mind trying to help you, that is what I do here, but you'll have to tell me exactly what message comes up on screen since I can't just imagine it. Why not enclose a screenprint.

I have no idea of what you mean when you say you cannot find your system32 file. What is the file called? System32 is a huge Windows folder containing hundreds of files.

Just to be sure, please run this scan:

Download:WinPFind

Right Click the Zip Folder and Select "Extract All"

Don't use it yet!

Reboot into Safe Mode: please see here if you are not sure how to do this.

From the WinPFind folder-> Doubleclick WinPFind.exe and Click "Start Scan"

It will scan the entire System, so please be patient!

One you see "Scan Complete"-> a log (WinPFind.txt) will be automatically generated in the WinPFind folder.

Restart normally and post the contents of WinPFind.txt

vincent_mills

vincent_mills

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Umm( im not sure how to do a screen print) okay I typed out exactly what one of around 5 of the different types messages last time but here it is again:

Message from SECURITY to ALERT on 10/26/2005 5:33:53PM

Windows has encountered an Internal Error
Your Windows rehistry is corrupted.

We recommend a complete system scan.

Visit

http://CleanRegNow.com

to repair now

Also yes I mean that my Windows32 Folder is not to be seen.. If you still want me to do those steps please respond. But with this windows32 folder it may have something to do with the detection of Backdoor.IRCBot.hg virus which I removed and quarentined but then finally removed itfrom teh quarentine?..

vincent_mills

vincent_mills

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
heres another one that :
Message from FROM to TO on 10/26/2005 5:44:04PM

STOP! WINDOWS REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

Windows has found 55 Critical System Errors.

To fix the errors please do the following:
1.Donwload Repair Registry Pro from: www.regfixup.com
2.Install Repair Regisitry Pro
3.Run Repai Registry Pro
4. Reboot your computer

FAILURE TO ACT NOW MAY LEAD TO SYSTEM FAILURE

Edited by vincent_mills, 26 October 2005 - 02:25 PM.

Advertisements

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts

Windows32 Folder is not to be seen

Let's be very clear here; you don't have or at least should not have a Windows32 folder. You should have a Windows\system32\ folder. If you can't see it, click TOOLS>FOLDER OPTIONS>VIEW>SHOW HIDDEN FILES AND FOLDERS>APPLY>OK.

The "nag" is coming from either a NT service, a rogue file (malware) or a programme which you have installed.

If it is the latter (and I mentioned Shareaza previously) then you will have to uninstall the culprit programme.

Please run the WinPfind scanner and i'll check the log.

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Just a quick addition to my post rather than an edit. Do you have a Firewall? If not install one, even the Windows XP built in firewall is better than none at all, and although I can see a security patch 1a in your HJt log, did you get it from the Microsoft site? Those nags are common on XP machines without the patches.

vincent_mills

vincent_mills

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Yes lets be clear I don't have a Windows\System32 folder the one that contains many documents and file etc.. I have seen it many times before but now is not there and yes all my files are shown and none are hidden. Okay and Shareaza is a program I insalled a p2p seach thing. I will go ahead and donwload that WinPfind now

vincent_mills

vincent_mills

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Well I did have two installed but had uninstalled them since this stuff started hapepeing becuase I could't do anything with them on. I'm going to install them again after but I do have the one with my Symantec on I believe.

vincent_mills

vincent_mills

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Heres that log:
WARNING: not all files found by this scanner are bad. Consult with a knowledgable person before proceeding.

If you see a message in the titlebar saying "Not responding..." you can ignore it. Windows somethimes displays this message due to the high volume of disk I/O. As long as the hard disk light is flashing, the program is still working properly.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Windows OS and Versions »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Product Name: Microsoft Windows XP Current Build: Service Pack 1 Current Build Number: 2600
Internet Explorer Version: 6.0.2800.1106

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Checking Selected Standard Folders »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Checking %SystemDrive% folder...

Checking %ProgramFilesDir% folder...

Checking %WinDir% folder...

Checking %System% folder...
PEC2 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 41397 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dfrg.msc
FSG! 9/23/2005 11:01:26 PM 398742 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Drahcyk1.xml
PECompact2 9/8/2005 9:36:32 PM 1997664 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MRT.exe
aspack 9/8/2005 9:36:32 PM 1997664 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MRT.exe
PTech 10/8/2005 12:00:38 AM 705198 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NewDrahcyu1.xml
Umonitor 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 631808 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rasdlg.dll
aspack 11/28/2004 5:48:44 PM 281232 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\trjscan.trb
aspack 11/4/2004 5:45:02 PM 349320 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\trupd.trb
winsync 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 1309184 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbdbase.deu

Checking %System%\Drivers folder and sub-folders...

Items found in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\etc\hosts

Checking the Windows folder and sub-folders for system and hidden files within the last 60 days...
10/26/2005 6:46:26 PM S 2048 C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
9/10/2005 1:54:28 PM RH 749 C:\WINDOWS\WindowsShell.Manifest
9/10/2005 1:54:58 PM H 65 C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:57:58 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\desktop.ini
9/12/2005 6:41:02 PM H 0 C:\WINDOWS\inf\oem3.inf
9/12/2005 6:56:02 PM H 0 C:\WINDOWS\inf\oem4.inf
9/10/2005 1:54:58 PM H 65 C:\WINDOWS\Offline Web Pages\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:56:26 PM RHS 727 C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\PackageStore\package_1.cab
9/10/2005 1:56:26 PM RHS 19854 C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\PackageStore\package_2.cab
9/10/2005 1:56:26 PM RHS 243124 C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\PackageStore\package_3.cab
9/10/2005 2:00:12 PM H 229376 C:\WINDOWS\repair\ntuser.dat
9/10/2005 1:54:28 PM RH 749 C:\WINDOWS\system32\cdplayer.exe.manifest
9/10/2005 1:54:58 PM RH 488 C:\WINDOWS\system32\logonui.exe.manifest
9/10/2005 1:54:28 PM RH 749 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ncpa.cpl.manifest
9/10/2005 1:54:28 PM RH 749 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwc.cpl.manifest
9/10/2005 1:54:28 PM RH 749 C:\WINDOWS\system32\sapi.cpl.manifest
9/10/2005 1:54:58 PM RH 488 C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsLogon.manifest
9/10/2005 1:54:28 PM RH 749 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaucpl.cpl.manifest
9/26/2005 5:51:00 PM H 4212 C:\WINDOWS\system32\zllictbl.dat
10/26/2005 6:46:14 PM H 8192 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG
10/26/2005 6:46:56 PM H 1024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG
10/26/2005 6:46:30 PM H 12288 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG
10/26/2005 6:47:46 PM H 81920 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG
10/26/2005 6:46:36 PM H 831488 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG
9/10/2005 10:41:28 AM H 1024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\TempKey.LOG
9/10/2005 10:41:30 AM H 1024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\userdiff.LOG
9/16/2005 4:18:30 PM H 1024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\ntuser.dat.LOG
9/10/2005 10:43:42 AM HS 62 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Application Data\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 10:43:44 AM HS 62 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:56:38 PM HS 113 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:56:38 PM HS 113 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:56:38 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:56:38 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:56:38 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3YXI15M4\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:56:38 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RR0C0S5I\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:56:38 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U0MXE5D1\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:56:38 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZZ97C31T\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 1:55:06 PM HS 181 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\SendTo\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 10:43:42 AM HS 62 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Start Menu\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 2:00:02 PM HS 206 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Start Menu\Programs\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 2:00:00 PM HS 482 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 2:00:02 PM HS 348 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 2:00:02 PM HS 84 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Entertainment\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 2:00:02 PM HS 84 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 2:22:14 PM HS 388 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-18\User\43b1132a-6aa4-4674-9ddb-0aa470c74137
9/10/2005 2:22:14 PM HS 24 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-18\User\Preferred
9/12/2005 6:43:30 PM RHS 13698 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore\filelist.xml
10/26/2005 6:37:14 PM H 6 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT

Checking for CPL files...
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 66048 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\access.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 578560 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\appwiz.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 129024 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\desk.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 150016 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\hdwwiz.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 292352 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\inetcpl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 121856 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\intl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 65536 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\joy.cpl
Sun Microsystems, Inc. 6/3/2005 3:52:54 AM 49265 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\jpicpl32.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 187904 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\main.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 559616 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mmsys.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 35840 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ncpa.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 256000 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nusrmgr.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 36864 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\odbccp32.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 109056 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powercfg.cpl
Apple Computer, Inc. 4/11/2001 12:22:06 PM 287232 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\QuickTime.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 268288 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sysdm.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 28160 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\telephon.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 90112 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\timedate.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 5/26/2005 4:16:30 AM 174360 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wuaucpl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 66048 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\access.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 578560 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\appwiz.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 129024 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\desk.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 150016 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\hdwwiz.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 292352 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\inetcpl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 121856 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\intl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 65536 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\joy.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 187904 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\main.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 559616 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\mmsys.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 35840 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\ncpa.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 256000 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\nusrmgr.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 36864 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\odbccp32.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 109056 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\powercfg.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 147456 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\sapi.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 268288 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\sysdm.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 28160 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\telephon.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 3/31/2003 9:30:00 AM 90112 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\timedate.cpl

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Checking Selected Startup Folders »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Checking files in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Startup folder...
9/10/2005 2:00:02 PM HS 84 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\desktop.ini
9/10/2005 8:51:04 PM 571 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Launchpad.lnk

Checking files in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data folder...
9/10/2005 10:43:44 AM HS 62 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\desktop.ini

Checking files in %USERPROFILE%\Startup folder...

Checking files in %USERPROFILE%\Application Data folder...
9/10/2005 10:43:42 AM HS 62 C:\Documents and Settings\Karen Mills\Application Data\desktop.ini

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Checking Selected Registry Keys »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ewido
{57BD36D7-CE32-4600-9B1C-1A0C47EFC02E} = C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\context.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\LDVPMenu
{BDA77241-42F6-11d0-85E2-00AA001FE28C} = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SSC\vpshell2.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Offline Files
{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03} = %SystemRoot%\System32\cscui.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Open With
{09799AFB-AD67-11d1-ABCD-00C04FC30936} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Open With EncryptionMenu
{A470F8CF-A1E8-4f65-8335-227475AA5C46} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Trojan Remover
{52B87208-9CCF-42C9-B88E-069281105805} = C:\PROGRA~1\TROJAN~1\Trshlex.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinZip
{E0D79304-84BE-11CE-9641-444553540000} = C:\PROGRA~1\WINZIP\WZSHLSTB.DLL
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{a2a9545d-a0c2-42b4-9708-a0b2badd77c8}
Start Menu Pin = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\LDVPMenu
{BDA77241-42F6-11d0-85E2-00AA001FE28C} = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SSC\vpshell2.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Trojan Remover
{52B87208-9CCF-42C9-B88E-069281105805} = C:\PROGRA~1\TROJAN~1\Trshlex.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinZip

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\EncryptionMenu
{A470F8CF-A1E8-4f65-8335-227475AA5C46} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ewido
{57BD36D7-CE32-4600-9B1C-1A0C47EFC02E} = C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\context.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Offline Files
{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03} = %SystemRoot%\System32\cscui.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Sharing
{f81e9010-6ea4-11ce-a7ff-00aa003ca9f6} = ntshrui.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinZip

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{0D2E74C4-3C34-11d2-A27E-00C04FC30871}
= %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{24F14F01-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{24F14F02-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{66742402-F9B9-11D1-A202-0000F81FEDEE}

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects]
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}
= C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{4D5C8C25-D075-11d0-B416-00C04FB90376}
&Tip of the Day = %SystemRoot%\System32\shdocvw.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ToolBar]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{32683183-48a0-441b-a342-7c2a440a9478}
Media Band = %SystemRoot%\System32\browseui.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\ShellBrowser
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser
{01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} = &Address : %SystemRoot%\System32\browseui.dll
{0E5CBF21-D15F-11D0-8301-00AA005B4383} = &Links : %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
EPSON Stylus C44 Series C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S09IC1.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C44 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus C44"
SunJavaUpdateSched C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\jusched.exe
CloneCDTray "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe" /s
ccApp "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
vptray C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
TrojanScanner C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe
NeroFilterCheck C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
msnmsgr "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
Shareaza "C:\Program Files\Shareaza\Shareaza.exe" -tray

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\load]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\run]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\NonEnum
{BDEADF00-C265-11D0-BCED-00A0C90AB50F} = C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\WEBFOL~1\MSONSEXT.DLL
{6DFD7C5C-2451-11d3-A299-00C04F8EF6AF} =
{0DF44EAA-FF21-4412-828E-260A8728E7F1} =

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ratings

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system
dontdisplaylastusername 0
legalnoticecaption
legalnoticetext
shutdownwithoutlogon 1
undockwithoutlogon 1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies]

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer
NoDriveTypeAutoRun 145

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
PostBootReminder {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
CDBurn {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
WebCheck {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} = %SystemRoot%\System32\webcheck.dll
SysTray {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} = C:\WINDOWS\System32\stobject.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
UserInit = C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,
Shell = Explorer.exe
System =

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain
= crypt32.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet
= cryptnet.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cscdll
= cscdll.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon
= C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp
= wlnotify.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\Schedule
= wlnotify.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy
= sclgntfy.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn
= WlNotify.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\termsrv
= wlnotify.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon
= wlnotify.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\Your Image File Name Here without a path
Debugger = ntsd -d

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
AppInit_DLLs

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scan Complete »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
WinPFind v1.4.1 - Log file written to "WinPFind.Txt" in the WinPFind folder.
Scan completed on 10/26/2005 7:05:00 PM