Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dual monitors

• Please log in to reply

p_mii_nawy

p_mii_nawy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
hey guys
i just wanted to tell you guys i got both mons working now. both are running at 32 bit colors and at 1024x768.
the way i got it to work was uninstall the ati drivers. keep the nvidia one. after that i cleaned it with drive cleaner pro reseted and insatlled the ati drivers again. i wonder if guys know how to oc an ati card. i got softmodded drivers. that should work, right?
a few bad things
1: is i can not go over to the right to get to the other monitor. i need to go to the left. is there a way where i cam change that?
2: everytime i scroll down with my mouse i get some lag. this only happens when i am on the ati mon but not in the nvidia one. do you guys know of a fix?
thanks for all your help
PMN

Edited by p_mii_nawy, 01 December 2005 - 12:21 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
to fix the monitor thing...right click on your desktop...do properties...then settings...you should see two squares..one with a 1 in it and 1 with a 2 in it....click and drag number two over to the other side

congratulations of fixing the driver issue